Alky , Methonal

butch2000

So what do you guys like to run ? do you have a mixture that seems to work best ? or do you use it straight up and tune from there ? lots of posts about where to buy , what to use ? windshield washer etc ? what do you find works best consistently ?

100% M1 Methanol. Inject as much as you can, tune the amount of gasoline from there. Takes time.

Spray straight methanol.

Increases octane, acts as a fuel.

Why dilute or mix in variables?

Last edited:
Ok , I have heard of guys mixing etc , was just wondering if there was any reasoning ? or secrets sauces ? so to speak ? LOL,

Ok , I have heard of guys mixing etc , was just wondering if there was any reasoning ? or secrets sauces ? so to speak ? LOL,
M1 all the way,think of it as an octane blanket.looking at intake air temp will be your friend

Just found a local supplier, and got a price on 5 gallon cans. $32.50 +tx. Good, bad, ??
The supplier is a local roundy round supplier. He has bulk race gas, too. :smug:
Gonna find out how long this thing will stay in 1 piece, w/o an I/c.:D

I run 100 % methanol , I can find it local here in North MS for bout 3 to 4 bucks a gallon . 93 octane and my meth controller set on bout 5.5 . Works great on 26 ish lbs of boost , NO knock

Just found a local supplier, and got a price on 5 gallon cans. $32.50 +tx. Good, bad, ??
The supplier is a local roundy round supplier. He has bulk race gas, too. :smug:
Gonna find out how long this thing will stay in 1 piece, w/o an I/c.:D
$6.50/gal is high in my opinion and from what I can buy in NC

on my old set up
I used Blue windshield washer fluid - @ Mid 20s# NO knock
I used Yellow windshield washer fluid - @ mid to higher 20s# NO knock
I used M1 (100% Meth) - @ over 30# NO knock.

Extra info
I used a home made ALKY kit up to low 20# with Blue windshield washer fluid and No Knock.

Last edited:
$6.50/gal is high in my opinion and from what I can buy in NC
In my case:
1. It's next door to my fav burger joint.:hungry:
2. I prefer to get it in a sealed container, as I don't use that much.
3. I'm not real confident in buying out of a bulk drum. Got BITA w/ c16, doing that. The seller has it cheaper, if I use my container.
Agreed, it's a bit high.....:(