Alky kit installed. Questions

mattcsn

Installed razors alky kit, everything went well and all seemed good. I drove it for maybe 30 minutes and the entire alky tank went dry. I have no leaks that I can find. I'll see if it runs dry sitting tonight to see if it possibly before the pump.

Regardless, I parked it and went back to it 20 minutes later. Now it will not spray during driving. Generally the light would indicate at around 5 psi and turn green. Now the light doesn't come on at all while driving and right before it should kick in, the car falls on its face.

The map is getting the required voltage and the test works in idle at setting 8. Goes red than green, but will not function while driving on its own. What could this be?

I tested using another 3 bar map and there was no change. I've checked the wiring/connections as well again.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Also checked fuel pressure while driving and that is not the issue.

Ya I know that's an option. I think I may have found the poor running issue, so will test it again this morning. Still can't figure out where all the alky is going though.

Can I boost with that wasn't sure about water as a test? Or just use the test button a few times? I thought about wrapping all the connectors with a paper towel or something so that I could potentially see where it's leaking.

how much alcohol should I be going through? I just drove for about 2 hours like a grandma went through no alky, but in 30 minutes of driving aggressively I go through a whole gallon.

The water/dye will show any external leaks. The alky evaporates so fast, it's hard to tell where it's coming from.
1 gallon in 30 mins is waay out of bounds. Are you sure it's not leaking into the engine at anytime the system is armed?
I would expect, using that much alky, should show some funky data readings.
What are you seeing?
Are you sure it's not being siphoned?

My scans looks good while driving so don't think it's blowing it into the engine. There must be a leak somewhere. I can't seem to find it, but literally 5 wot runs and I lost half a tank.

Once this batch of alcohol runs out I'll put in something that doesn't evaporate so fast. I suspect due the high temps it probably evaporates instantly making it impossible to find.