Al great buick mechanic

Status
Not open for further replies.

chalo_310

Well ever since Lou turned me down I took my car to al and has done a great job,couldn't be happier with the service. He's very knowledgeable and takes care of my car like if it was his own..totally recommend him if any of you guys need work done

Great job al putting in that work

Attachments

• imagejpeg952_11.jpg
    imagejpeg952_11.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 117
  • imagejpeg952_5.jpg
    imagejpeg952_5.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 111
Any of you guys going to Bates for the show?

Let Gary Wells know so he can add you to the list of Buicks that will attend, they are looking for a really big turn out...... the more Buicks the better.

Lots of good people, it should be fun, .......:)

Well ever since Lou turned me down I took my car to al and has done a great job,couldn't be happier with the service. He's very knowledgeable and takes care of my car like if it was his own..totally recommend him if any of you guys need work done
Since when does a paying supporting vendor deserves negative feedback for turning away work because of being busy. Is there a point to this lame post ? I reserve the right to save my precious time for my good customers not jerk offs!

Lou's post does beg the question, Chalo......

I must admit I'm sort of confused by your continued comments about "Ever since Lou turned me down"....

Did Lou take a deposit from you and not perform the services agreed upon or somehow promise you repair work and then not follow through on that agreement? Did he somehow decide to keep your deposit without working on your car?

I'm just wondering, because in some former posts you seem really angry about your experience with Lou.

If paying vendors are treating customers in our family so badly, the Buick community should know. Shysters and vendors who don't do business fairly are frowned upon here.

Tell us about your horrible experience and if you are somehow out any money, leave no detail out. Not one single detail.

Chalo 310 what this plainly amounts to is Internet harassment . You got shut down in the southwest section now your here. If your happy with AL & bravo to him but don't be dragging me into this. If I harmed you in any way talk to me don't behave like some bitch man up & stop hiding behind your key board .My address & number is listed Meanwhile I'm calling on the moderators to shut this clown down cause I had it with this idiot !

Mr Lou I don't see how calling a prospect customer a "Jerk off" and then a "Bitch" in not one but 2 of your post would constitute as good customer service, I do not condone giving a paying vendor bad feedback but when a paying vendor calls a prospect customer a jerk off and a bitch back to back I do not blame the customer for going somewhere else for his work to be done even if that someone is just a friend giving a helping hand or a former employee of yours, You guys need to put this to rest, enjoy life it is too damn short to be bickering over stuff like this..

Mr Lou I don't see how calling a prospect customer a "Jerk off" and then a "Bitch" in not one but 2 of your post would constitute as good customer service, I do not condone giving a paying vendor bad feedback but when a paying vendor calls a prospect customer a jerk off and a bitch back to back I do not blame the customer for going somewhere else for his work to be done even if that someone is just a friend giving a helping hand or a former employee of yours, You guys need to put this to rest, enjoy life it is too damn short to be bickering over stuff like this..
Turbogray although it wasn't your character that was being brought into question but none the less I appreciate your opinion. I have been bashed & harassed in the southwest section many times through the years just for spite & have grown tired of it. I have contacted Mr. Chalo we talked it over & apologies were exchanged. I considered what was said in the southwest section & here a provocation that demanded my response although in retrospect regrettable. I consider this closed.

Al if any anyone and i mean anyone! wants to beat you up.... call/text/tweet/instagram/fax/yell/@ me ASAP.......because i dooooo nooot want to miss it!!! i want to be there to watch!!! :D

I well your on speed dail thanks hey remember you almost beat up over the injectors.

Status
Not open for further replies.