Ak-47 for sale

nonos

762D46B6-11CC-4C88-BEE6-CD760E16F5D0.jpeg
92AFD1DA-BBDE-417D-9F81-C25638AB7A39.jpeg

OMG! :eek:

One of them A-Salt rifles.

Looks like that one even works upside down.

And..... The price is?
1400. I’m a former Calvary scout , it’s one of the best weapons I’ve fired .Chinese AKs used a 1.5 mm-thick sheet metal receiver as opposed to the 1.0 mm that is used in Europe. Right off the bat, this gives you a sturdier base — it makes the heart of your rifle tougher and more accurate.
Chinese AKs also came with much thicker barrels than most imported AKs. The barrels were pressed a lot tighter into the trunnions or milled receivers than any other AK out there. Having that super-tight fit and a thicker barrel, without a doubt, is one of the reasons the guns are so accurate. Their actions are smooth and their triggers are fantastic. Chinese AKs make a lot of other Kalashnikov-style guns look like and feel like pieces of shit.

And under water lol, bet this post dont make the week
Hay my apologies guys , I have not posted on a long time , if the AK is not allowed please advise. I will remove it , I just saw a post where someone was selling a magnum 500.
So I thought it might be ok thx

Hay my apologies guys , I have not posted on a long time , if the AK is not allowed please advise. I will remove it , I just saw a post where someone was selling a magnum 500.
So I thought it might be ok thx
We love guns here, its the liberal google police that might see this :X3: