After market drive shaft...

ProjectWE4

C. Horel
Im looking for a after market drive shaft or an upgraded one for the TR. Any suggestions on were to pick one up(like any sites or companys) Or were the best place to get one for the best price... thanks

what kinda shaft are you looking for? why do you (think) you need one? is yours bent? etc?

i am sure Mike McCoy has a few stock ones he would not mind sending off to you. if i was you i would find a local driveshaft shop and have then rebuild or make you a new one.

i know more then a few mid 10 sec cars that are still running the stock drive shaft. so i see no reason to upgrade to an aftermarket drive shaft.

www.dennysdriveshaft.com I have bought two from them, one for my old pro street Chevelle and one for the GN. Excellent pieces, painted and ready to bolt in. Probably overkill for the GN but they are real pretty to look at.:D

i bought the Dynotech 3" aluminum driveshaft with spicer ujoints from Ramchargers...nice piece

Grim Reaper ``mine has some play in it and when i drive it makes like a clunking sound.. i dont know of any other way to fix it so i was going to get a new one.. and when i put it up on some jacks it moves just a little, so i dont know.. also dont know much about driveshafts..