AFR with E85

Pull the plugs
Is pulling the plugs only valid after a pass at the track and shutting the car off on the return road, like it has to be read very shortly after being under load? I assume making pulls on the highway, driving home, and removing them wouldn't show much.

I’m going to E85 this winter unfortunately they’re not(currently at least) doing any ECM mods anymore for the 120# injectors per Eric.

I know you can possibly buy a modded ECM. The 80#’ers aren’t badly priced & the 95#’ers are crazy pricy……soooooo.
Eric says the 80#’ers are good into the 10’s.

I’m going to E85 this winter unfortunately they’re not(currently at least) doing any ECM mods anymore for the 120# injectors per Eric.

I know you can possibly buy a modded ECM. The 80#’ers aren’t badly priced & the 95#’ers are crazy pricy……soooooo.
Eric says the 80#’ers are good into the 10’s.
I know a guy who will have the ecm and injectors for sale if your interested

Is pulling the plugs only valid after a pass at the track and shutting the car off on the return road, like it has to be read very shortly after being under load? I assume making pulls on the highway, driving home, and removing them wouldn't show much. going on in the chamber you have to shut the motor down right

Is pulling the plugs only valid after a pass at the track and shutting the car off on the return road, like it has to be read very shortly after being under load? I assume making pulls on the highway, driving home, and removing them wouldn't show much.
The best way is to make a pull shut the motor down and look at the plugs.
You can gather info making a hit then pulling over too.

One option is not running E85 but rather E50, at 21psi and 22 degrees E50 is plenty of octane but will give you back some injector.

95lbs though sound like a great option and 16% bigger than 80s, then the 525 pump and bigger lines will all give you more and more cushion vs going to 120s or ECUGN if that's not in the budget etc.

I've been E50 on my Talon for many years, 28psi and 17 degrees, not the same platform but there's tests out there on this topic, E50 to E85 isn't the jump you'd think.

One option is not running E85 but rather E50, at 21psi and 22 degrees E50 is plenty of octane but will give you back some injector.

95lbs though sound like a great option and 16% bigger than 80s, then the 525 pump and bigger lines will all give you more and more cushion vs going to 120s or ECUGN if that's not in the budget etc.

I've been E50 on my Talon for many years, 28psi and 17 degrees, not the same platform but there's tests out there on this topic, E50 to E85 isn't the jump you'd think.
I agree with you and if there was a station that had e70 always I'd run that and be done. Have some fun shows and cruises coming up, so won't be taking anything apart in the next couple months.

I had zero detonation with Caseys E85 testing to E77. This was at 26psi. I have 120s racetronix dual fp, 6766 turbo. Hoping for a high 9 on this combo but the 120s will be absolutely maxed out.