Aeroquip Teflon -10 Steel Braided Hose 15ft Brand new.

V6UnderPressure

The Artist FKA Scott4DMny
I have for sale a 15 foot piece of -10AN Aeroquip Teflon Stainless steel braided hose. Perfect if you are going to run E-85. 100 shipped for the piece. Cost me over double that. Pics soon.

Gotta assume he is sick or something and cannot or does not feel like logging in. I will give it until friday....then I will????
Mitch

A whole 32 hours before you start questioning his integrity. Calm down, be patient, some people have a life.

I asked what happened to him, not for your patience opinion! When you are selling something on this board and get paid for it immediately, at least respond to PM's. That is why I am asking what happended to Scott (no response to PM's or posts)
Mitch

Scott I can box up these parts and ship them from my work if you need it. I drive through NL on my way home.

Buickboy-if you want to back out of the sale I'd be happy to take the hose and paypal your money back to you.

I am sure you would. Save your political crap for someone else. I have said absolutely nothing derogatory against Scott just want an a response from him after he getting my money 3 days ago.
Mitch

Hey there, sorry for the delay bud. I'm on vacation this week and been in and out of the house. Item went out this morning. I will have the usps tracking for you later this evening. Just have to dig it out of my pile of receipts.

I must have accidentally deleted your pm??? I couldn't find it. Nonetheless, on its way!!!

What the hell you talking about, other two pms??? If you did send any, it would have been only 1, because I don't delete in bulk.

Hahah. He's so miserable that it's entertaining. What makes someone such a jerk? Rhetorical, I don't want to know. Definitely a blemish on the Turbo Buick community.

Hope you don't regret the sale, V6UnderPressure. *I* would cancel the payment and sell it to someone else, but that's just me.

Keep on keeping on, buickboy!