Aeromotive Stealth Fuel Tank

dmcampbell7

Picked up an Aeromotive Gen 2 Stealth fuel tank and pump combo, 340lph. They powder coat them silver, but I’m half tempted to paint it black so it doesn’t stand out. Anyone have a silver tank that could post a pic of it on the car? I’d like to see what it looks like going down the road before I paint over that nice powder coating...

Attachments

• 249069C5-9363-42BE-9DC9-B3DBC06AEE55.jpeg
    249069C5-9363-42BE-9DC9-B3DBC06AEE55.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 102
My tank was black from the car being undercoated (ordered it that way) so I like the black tank look.
I painted my replacement tank semi- gloss black to match the undercoating.

can you get a shot of the inside of the tank through the hole? I'm interested in the baffle layout.

I too recently installed one of these, but I feel the fit was not perfect, I ended up having to use a longer bolt on one side, did I just not get the placement perfect? Or did others have issues?

Nice car momma!

Where are you guys buying these?

My cars been sitting, this may be an option.

I don’t have any pics but mine is silver and at first I planned on having it painted black. However, people instantly started to notice it and all I’ve gotten is compliments on it being a nice clean subtle touch. So, I’m leaving mine as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After looking at all the pics and getting behind my car, looks like you can’t see it regardless if driving behind it cause it’s so tucked up there. I have to be down practically sitting on the ground to even see mine.