AEM TruBoost

The stock one is 15 and the HD is 18. With that said my stock one is wore out and only goes to 13 if im lucky.

I've had one in my car for 3 yrs. I do like it but a few minor changes would have made the guage more useful.

The outside light dial part looks cool but is hard to use as a funtional guage with no numbers. The digital would have been better if you could turn off the vacuum feature. When I was on the line I used to hold the vacuum/boost near zero. I could see 1 psi but it was sometime hard to determine if it was 1 psi of boost or vacuum. Now of coarse I have stickier tires and a stall converter so I see 8 psi and I'm certain it isn't vacuum.

I keep a copy of the directions in the car with me at all times. I forget how to adjust the boost and forget from time to time (the car really doesn't get driven much).

I haven't really seen a similar product that I like better so I have so far been living with the AEM's shortcomings.

Eric

works great. I dont remember setting the stock wastegate setting in it, I think i just set the duty cycle untill it sounded right. you could hear it cycling the wastegate slowly. I am very partial to them.