AEM status light no workey

broke

broke
the ready light blinks then stays on but the status light never comes on.
any input would be appreciated. This is a new unit and the status light wont come on Checked all power and ground connections again. I am assuming this is why i cant get wb corrections with my tt 6.1 chip. All help is appreciated. Bryan

anybody? I assume this indicates a bad controller. It does show up on the pl but always reads high even hittin the alchy test button at idle its hard to get it to 11.0

:(

/

Well Eric Marshall straightened me out again. Wrong AEM setting in the pl. Thats why i keep buying from him, superior customer service. Thanks again Eric.
On a sunday on top of that. Wow.

Well Eric Marshall straightened me out again. Wrong AEM setting in the pl. Thats why i keep buying from him, superior customer service. Thanks again Eric.
On a sunday on top of that. Wow.

What is a wrong AEM setting in PL? In mine I just pick AEM. I had to offset mine by 0.5v to get it to match the AEM gauge though.

What is a wrong AEM setting in PL? In mine I just pick AEM. I had to offset mine by 0.5v to get it to match the AEM gauge though.

There are two AEM's to choose from.....ONe called AEM gauge, the other called AEM in-line. But don't ask me how they differ.

Wow I never thought to scroll in that menu since it said AEM. Luckily I have mine on the correct gauge setting.

Eric - I have the Aem Uego gauge/controller that I bought from your e-store. Why would I have had to offset it by -0.5v to have it match the AEM gauge reading? I tested the original sensor and another bosche I bought brand new.

The offset usually has to do with ground issues. Some of that is not uncommon. I had to put an offset into the powerlogger on my car also, around .1-.2v. Your .5v seems a little high, but if everything is working ok then it should be fine.

The offset usually has to do with ground issues. Some of that is not uncommon. I had to put an offset into the powerlogger on my car also, around .1-.2v. Your .5v seems a little high, but if everything is working ok then it should be fine.

Yeah it picked up a bunch of power once the fueling was right. I'll recheck the grounds for the powerlogger and wideband. There are some other gauges probably on that common ground I'll check as well. Thanks. Tuning has been really easy with the 6.1 chip, in fact its currently out of the box except for the voltage offset.