Ads....

Chuck Leeper

Toxic old bastard
Staff member
Wth is with the damned ads popping up in the MIDDLE of a post?
I understand the revenue thing, but at least put them someplace else, besides the body of a post...:(

I wouldn't mind that much if it weren't for Hitlary's ugly mug in damn near every ad!

Guys I apologize but we don't have any other choice. Our ad revenue has gone down to 3/4ths of what it was in the past on average. If we get a decent amount of clicks it may go back up and we can trim it back a little. It's simply business, FB is putting the hurt on forums in general, we are not alone in this... We will have the ad free premium version out soon, just making sure all the bugs are out of the software before we change....

Guys I apologize but we don't have any other choice. Our ad revenue has gone down to 3/4ths of what it was in the past on average. If we get a decent amount of clicks it may go back up and we can trim it back a little. It's simply business, FB is putting the hurt on forums in general, we are not alone in this... We will have the ad free premium version out soon, just making sure all the bugs are out of the software before we change....

Shane, I don't mind the ads, just not in the middle of the posts.

FB is putting the hurt on forums in general

It's a shame too , all those questions that are asked on FB would be better answered on a forum . Try searching for an answer on FB if it wasn't your post or comment . I guess it's the in thing to do now . If I have a question I'm coming here first , at least you have an idea who is responding and their experience and you can find the answer 6 months from now ! Try that on FB .

Exactly Dynoman, FB is the instant fix. Its like a crack high lol!

Chuck, there are only a few places we can put them. Its fixed in the software.

We will get better ads if the ads we have get clicked, the more clicks the better ads...

Exactly Dynoman, FB is the instant fix. Its like a crack high lol!

Chuck, there are only a few places we can put them. Its fixed in the software.

We will get better ads if the ads we have get clicked, the more clicks the better ads...

So if we click on “Hearing Loss Solutions” or “Schipt Shopper” (not trying to be funny here as it just worked that way)! Because those are the two ads that I see on this thread right now. Which Kind of cracks me up, as to how far off they are! I mean can you imagine JM clicking on a Killary link? Lmao!

Let us know when the pay version is available as I’d love to help out. Cause this is the best info source out there, period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...I mean can you imagine JM clicking on a Killary link? Lmao!

I click every time she pops up & report the ad as inappropriate. I don't see those ads any longer.

I didn't like her during her first Presidency in the 90's.

Shane- is there anything we can do? You mentioned if we clicked, we might get a less ad setup

Is this something we can do, like go on a click the ad spree and hope for the best? I use a home computer, so im sure the ads on a mobile phone are interesting lol

Now all I see is ads for snacks that fight either Dementia or Alzheimer's.

How do they know? :confused:

I click every time she pops up & report the ad as inappropriate. I don't see those ads any longer.

I didn't like her during her first Presidency in the 90's.

I don’t think I ever would have voted for a demonrat anyways (unless I was dead of course, as I’m sure I will then). <<The dead being a huge percentage of their voter base.>> However, old crooked finger really did me in on demoncraps, back in the day.

Cause I had taken an early out (with the Air Force), as I had an FAA Direct Hire Radar Approach Controller gig. Wherein I was headed to Puerto Rico (my plan being to live on a big boat) when ole Billary was first elected. Now, I had sold off a lot of my belongings, had passed all the psych evals, piss tests and was two weeks from getting plane tickets, when old crooked fingers took office. And if u will recall Billary’s first order of business, upon taking office, was a pay back. Wherein he hired back all of the Striking Union Air Traffic Controllers, that Reagan had fired.

I have Nothing against Unions. However, when he paid them back, it put me on administrative hold. Which lasted a years and a half, I believe. And by the time they came back to me, I was making far more in outside sales, than the GS9 that I was slated for. So, as long as I live I’ll never vote demonrat! And that’s only the half of it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im getting dating sites and price chopper and aldi ads. She aint bad lookin for a cartoon.

Click on the X in the upper right corner. It will close the ad & provide several options to select from.