Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator

wheelstands

Does anyone out there have a decent adjustable fuel regulator laying around? Maybe something you have upgraded? I'm on a budget here and looking for a regulator to supply Eric's turbo tweak stock chip with the needed 43 lbs until I can decide on what fuel modifications I'll make in the future.

Would you be interested in the rail, regulator and wiring harness together?

Attachments

• Fuel rail 1.jpg
    Fuel rail 1.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 47
Still have mine for sale on the forum

Attachments

• 16683742421054715618743893626737.jpg
    16683742421054715618743893626737.jpg
    394.4 KB · Views: 58
I can't find out much about the Bosch 280 160 233 but it looks to be mostly a stock adjustable replacement. There seems to be some question on the forums about it's max fuel pressure so I'm not sure it would work for the newer tt chip that needs 43psi at idle.

Okay go with that. Don't ask me what I know about it lol. Wouldn't have offered it to you if it wouldn't have met your needs

Does anyone out there have a decent adjustable fuel regulator laying around? Maybe something you have upgraded? I'm on a budget here and looking for a regulator to supply Eric's turbo tweak stock chip with the needed 43 lbs until I can decide on what fuel modifications I'll make in the future.
What fuel pressure regulator do you have now?

Either of the 2 regulators offered in this tread would provide the adjustability you are looking for.

Having said that, assuming you have a factory non-adjustable Bosch 233 regulator and it is working properly (fuel pressure is around 37psi or so line off and rises 1:1 with boost), you may not necessarily need to change it immediately. Many have run a stock regulator with a TT chip, just be sure to keep an eye out for knock. Yes, an adjustable one is always preferable but not absolutely needed to work with your TT chip.

I'm chasing a fueling issue and replaced my Accufab with a new one. It didn't fix the issue so now I have the old one available if you're interested. I don't think the previous owner changed it so it's more than likely been on the car since 2011 or so. I figured I'd keep the new one on there but based on FP readings, the old one raises PSI with boost at the same rate as the new one. I have pics if interested.

Sorry for the late response and thanks to everyone that responded. I have been in discussion with Bo about several parts and he has mailed me an adjustable fuel regulator as well as some other needs. Thanks, Bo for taking the time to help me out with the regulator and all the helpful conversation.

I'm chasing a fueling issue and replaced my Accufab with a new one. It didn't fix the issue so now I have the old one available if you're interested. I don't think the previous owner changed it so it's more than likely been on the car since 2011 or so. I figured I'd keep the new one on there but based on FP readings, the old one raises PSI with boost at the same rate as the new one. I have pics if interested.
Do you still have the extra fuel pressure regulator? I got one on the forum but it seems to leak on the boost signal side. If you still have it, what were you thinking on asking for it?

Do you still have the extra fuel pressure regulator? I got one on the forum but it seems to leak on the boost signal side. If you still have it, what were you thinking on asking for it?
Yup. It's listed here in the parts for sale forum. I'm asking 75 bucks. I posted some additional details and pics if you're interested. Lemme know.

Dan