Adjustable fuel pressure regulator

1442.jpg

Joe has agreed to 3 debates with Trump! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Bet the old pervert wears a mask with a speaker under it while someone else answers the questions.
Would be awesome if they put a receiver in his ear like a hearing aid and Trumps people jammed the signal. lmfao.

Would be awesome if they put a receiver in his ear like a hearing aid.

They WILL,

And Old Basement Joe just won't know what that noise in his ear is.......... and hopefully, he will do his best to ignore the voices in his head.

Then, he will try to put a coherent sentence together.... One that has something to do with THIS election........

Last edited:
f... it just let them go at 3 periods on the mat ...thats where we are at ..at this point..dirty Joe might bite his ear off though ... :p

f... it just let them go at 3 periods on the mat ...thats where we are at ..at this point..dirty Joe might bite his ear off though ... :p
As bad as I hate to say it, Joe May have lost his mind, but I don’t believe fat ass Trump that
can’t take a drink of water w/o two hands Would stand a chance against boxing Joe.

As bad as I hate to say it, Joe May have lost his mind, but I don’t believe fat ass Trump that
can’t take a drink of water w/o two hands Would stand a chance against boxing Joe.

Oh stop it, old"shit for brains" joe would be fighting and pinning himself on the mat. Or most likely grabbing the referee and smelling his hair and nibbling his fingers. :ROFLMAO:

Yes , maybe, tell me what is wrong with this picture, the US is having 10 times as many cases per day as Europe which has a 100 million more people as the USA. Look I voted for Trump. He is NOT doing what needs to be done in this country. Biden may not the answer, so tell us what is ?????

Yes , maybe, tell me what is wrong with this picture, the US is having 10 times as many cases per day as Europe which has a 100 million more people as the USA. Look I voted for Trump. He is NOT doing what needs to be done in this country. Biden may not the answer, so tell us what is ?????

The answer is don't listen to the msm for all you will ever hear is fear unless a demonrat is president and taking more of your money will fix it all. Whatever happened to the flu this year, it just went away and was replaced by the chinese virus. I'll bet you $20 that no where near the amount of people have died they say and those that have are mostly over 80 like a regular flu season.
Did you see the squaw aoc was encouraging goobernors to keep states locked down because it would hurt Trump in the election but we already knew that's how they think.
According the msm people are dropping dead en masse on the streets of America and only brain dead joe can save us. Live life like we have always, tptb want you fearful since it helps them achieve their goals.
Trump is trying to do what needs to be done but the demonrats and rinos fight him at every turn along with the pos ussc libtard justices. Look what they did to him this pass week. Ruled sanctuary cities are lawful and that is just one of the what, 9 cases.

The answer is don't listen to the msm for all you will ever hear is fear unless a demonrat is president and taking more of your money will fix it all. Whatever happened to the flu this year, it just went away and was replaced by the chinese virus. I'll bet you $20 that no where near the amount of people have died they say and those that have are mostly over 80 like a regular flu season.
Did you see the squaw aoc was encouraging goobernors to keep states locked down because it would hurt Trump in the election but we already knew that's how they think.
According the msm people are dropping dead en masse on the streets of America and only brain dead joe can save us. Live life like we have always, tptb want you fearful since it helps them achieve their goals.
Trump is trying to do what needs to be done but the demonrats and rinos fight him at every turn along with the pos ussc libtard justices. Look what they did to him this pass week. Ruled sanctuary cities are lawful and that is just one of the what, 9 cases.
I don’t disagree at all about the courts. Trump has piss off Roberts by talking shit about him in the pass ( I guess) . That’s a big time no no. Because Trump can’t do shit about it. Trump saying oh MY two new judges we will win all the time now. Big no no. I am sure as hell not wanting Biden.

I don’t disagree at all about the courts. Trump has piss off Roberts by talking shit about him in the pass ( I guess) . That’s a big time no no. Because Trump can’t do shit about it. Trump saying oh MY two new judges we will win all the time now. Big no no. I am sure as hell not wanting Biden.

Remember a couple months ago schumer threatening the justices on tv if they didn't vote libtard. roberts has been a pos since day 1. F'er rewrote obamacare from the bench. JMHO but think roberts is somehow involved in that pizzagate thing or some other major dirt on him. I'd love to see him hauled in and interrogated by some patriotic pros. gorsuch probably lost his balls after seeing what Kavanaugh went through. At least my beer drinking buddy Brett voted good. The tentacles of the deep state run far and deep.

Did you see the squaw that burned down the Wendy's was the suspect's lovely girlfriend.

Yea, her ass is cooked now. Will be a long long nite before she see’s daylight again. If ever

I think saying racist is racist. :LOL:
I'd like to hear some white jokes that black guys think are funny.
That reminds me, years ago I worked side by side with this black guy for 6 years, Ted, aka, Theo, its was kind of a boring job (running the Frank-O-Matic) so we'd talk crap a lot. One day I told him I thought of him as a white guy, finished what I was doing and looked at him. He was giving me the most disgusted look like he was super mad and than just started laughing and said he was no honky donkey. Can still picture that. Poor guy died in his mid 30s, had a nice wife and little boy, Theo Jr. :LOL::LOL: