Adjustable fuel pressure regulator

Evidently not, it looks like they put some soil over some cardboard and most of the plants are just laying there. Maybe 20'x20', if done right can produce a lot but these morons are standing there looking at it like any moment tomatoes will start popping out. How did America produce such a lame generation.

Via the public indoctrination, Oh wait, the public school system.

Everyone gets a trophy, everyone is as good as the kid next to them. TRUE! The problem is, some kids, at some things, some are just better than others at stuff. It's a natural progression. Some get left behind in the grand scheme of things.

I will not pontificate on "what" those things may or may not be, but my statement is true. So very true.

Some just get left behind.

Last edited:
Via the public indoctrination, Oh wait, the public school system.

Everyone gets a trophy, everyone is as good as the kid next to them. TRUE! The problem is, some kids, at some things, some are just better than others at stuff. It's a natural progression. Some get left behind in the grand scheme of things.

I will not pontificate on "what" those things may or may not be, but my statement is true. So very true.

Some just get left behind.

AAAAANNNNNDDD, the cops shouldn't have shot that guy in Atlanta.

Lol, yeah, the famous participation trophy because being a winner makes the losers "feel" bad. Now that's a good teaching to enter the real world. Usually I've found that most of those left behind refused to apply themselves and had parents that didn't care either. Although there are those few that are for a lack of a better way of saying it, born stupid, those are the ones that need help probably the rest of their lives.
The Atlanta deal, haven't seen enough of the video but if its a wired taser I sure wouldn't want to be on the receiving end getting it in the eye and maybe not go home to family so will have to wait to learn more. But do know it is asinine to burn down the Wendy's. Looks to of been a white antifa squaw that did that. This is all about they want material things and want them now without working, saving and waiting because biff and karen said they're special. Only going to get crazier my friend.

full version ...

I watched the whole thing and he seemed like a nice drunk but did that turn violent all of a sudden. Really most of these shootings would never happen if they just do what they are told. He must of lost the cam in the fight so wait till a video surfaces. Would of been nice to of called his sister to come get him but he would of drove if he got the chance and if that happened the cops would of been held accountable if he killed someone. Either way its sad but is the cop guilty of murder? I'm not going to jump to that conclusion yet. The first cop could of opened that door and got a bullet, not an easy job for sure. Thanks for posting that.

You would think that these kids today would be a little smarter having chrome books, tablets and all these other resources at their disposal. All the things we never had in school. Today’s education is terrible and teaching them the wrong things.
It's because with today's technology the answers come too easily. There is no discipline or effort required to get those answers. You don't have to open a book and read a chapter to figure out the answer. You just type it in and there it is, streamlined and explained, on the web. The other problem is that the answer was put there by somebody who may or may not have really known what the answer truly was because he is just repeating something he heard somewhere else. Just with his own interpretation or viewpoint some leftist college professor put in his mind. Oh, and of course it is true, it's right there on the internet.

On the trophies to the losers........I have a grandson who played on a third grade basketball team and in the tournament they lost. They started handing out trophies to his team and when they got to him he said we lost why are we getting trophies and refused to take it. I was very proud of him.

Mike

On the trophies to the losers........I have a grandson who played on a third grade basketball team and in the tournament they lost. They started handing out trophies to his team and when they got to him he said we lost why are we getting trophies and refused to take it. I was very proud of him.

Mike

He gets an A+ for his morality and integrity but his reward will be to take 3rd grade over again.
Actions have consequences and schools can't have this type of rebellion.
Next year he can shove it up their A double S.

so here is the latest ...one of my guys said target is now paying 15 Bucs an hour ... I say ...go check it out more than I will pay you ....his look of surprised /perplexed ...was classic ....comes back next day ...I say how'd your target interview go ...I got a guy coming tommorw for interview to replace you ...he says ...yeah 15 bucks an hour but only 24-32 hours a week...so there goes your big money raise....and no benefits ....but I got no AC ....LOL....people with bad habits like cash vs comfort ....remember that

20220417_124504.jpg

Just had a guy, that over the past 10 years, I have moved around to EVERY single area under my purview, given him a chance to excel and watched him just be lazy and not try to succeed at ANY AND ALL of them, tell me he's going to go to work for a landscape company making $22 an hour..... In Arizona..... in JUNE..........

This guy drove me nuts, but he was a long time employee before some smart manager handed HIS problem off to me. My bad for taking him on.

In every position I ever offered him, he worked inside an air-conditioned shop for better than 10 years.

Mind you, if you quit working for me, you NEVER get re-hired, I don't care how good you WERE at your job. The grass was greener, you left, live with it.

Just like the 10 or 12 that have left before, they ALL asked for their jobs again over the last ten years. Live with your decision, I had to.

This guy on the other hand, good riddance. NO PROBLEM, you go , girl.

I'll get a call from him in about August...... Him looking for a job, any job......... They all seem to do the same thing in the end. It's kinda funny. But sad, for them.

Too bad, so sad. This is what happens. I don't owe any of them anything.

Just had a guy, that over the past 10 years, I have moved around to EVERY single area under my purview, given him a chance to excel and watched him just be lazy and not try to succeed at ANY AND ALL of them, tell me he's going to go to work for a landscape company making $22 an hour..... In Arizona..... in JUNE..........

This guy drove me nuts, but he was a long time employee before some smart manager handed HIS problem off to me. My bad for taking him on.

In every position I ever offered him, he worked inside an air-conditioned shop for better than 10 years.

Mind you, if you quit working for me, you NEVER get re-hired, I don't care how good you WERE at your job. The grass was greener, you left, live with it.

Just like the 10 or 12 that have left before, they ALL asked for their jobs again over the last ten years. Live with your decision, I had to.

This guy on the other hand, good riddance. NO PROBLEM, you go , girl.

I'll get a call from him in about August...... Him looking for a job, any job......... They all seem to do the same thing in the end. It's kinda funny. But sad, for them.

Too bad, so sad. This is what happens. I don't owe any of them anything.
haha ...that guy has no idea what he is in for ....seriously....there are very few men who can handle various trades outdoors ...such as life ....ask me how I know ... LOL....sounds like you are winning with that one guy ..

haha ...that guy has no idea what he is in for ....seriously....there are very few men who can handle various trades outdoors ...such as life ....ask me how I know ... LOL....sounds like you are winning with that one guy ..

Oh, I won the lottery, believe me.

Even HR said "Really? NICE. "