Adding DUT to Precision SLIC

Ken Adams

Need your input. I'm considering adding a DUT Neck to my Precision SLIC. Will this modification be worth the added expense?
If I do follow thru with this modification, what, if any, improvements in flow and HP will I experience?

I'm sorry but I'm a little confused? I have the SLIC from Precision as well and the neck is already much bigger than stock and I would bet the same as the Dutweiler neck if not bigger?

The Dutweiler neck is a nice upgrade for a stock IC but not the Precision unit.

Thanks guys for your quick input. Your saved from spending money on a modification not needed.

the dutt is designed to fit the stock ic neck, beside i dont even know where you could buy a dutt neck anymore

I thought maybe he had a stocker that he thought was from Precision?

Guys, I screwed up. The slic is Not Precision brand but a BGC slic. After examining the BGC, it appears the Duttweiller neck could be adapted to it like the stock GN intercooler. Please advise., I need your input.

isnt the bgc 2.5"??
if it is a 2" neck it might help going 2.5 but what is your combo ..could be a waste of money if you are stock

how about a pic

Last edited:
they had them in 2 inch and 2.5 inch if you could get it to fit it would be a good mod