Actual A/F classic fast stupid question

Do you have raw voltage and sensor value in the dash at the bottom? Try using Dash 5.
Right click, select Dashboard

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

The dashboard does have both and they are say 2.81 raw and the cts indicates single digit temps or 0. The indicator does not move from the far right.

The dashboard does have both and they are say 2.81 raw and the cts indicates single digit temps or 0. The indicator does not move from the far right.

Attachments

• IMG_20190702_155545.jpg
    IMG_20190702_155545.jpg
    6.9 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20190702_155515.jpg
    IMG_20190702_155515.jpg
    6.3 MB · Views: 24
Try this:
File/ Paste from a File/ Temp Sensors/GM Temp Sensor Cals.ict

Try this:
File/ Paste from a File/ Temp Sensors/GM Temp Sensor Cals.ict

I found that file and did that a few days ago but if you like i will try it again. Bias still set at 2.2 on both graphs.

Like I said I did this a few days ago and there were no changes. I just did it after you requested me to and that seemed to put everything back to normal. Not sure what went on with that. Yesterday I did change the Ae vs cts to 0 to see if that would make a difference and it didn't as of 20 minutes ago with the first picture I sent you.

Attachments

• IMG_20190702_162227.jpg
    IMG_20190702_162227.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 21
Possibly. But at least it's fixed

Possibly. But at least it's fixed

After this success, I looked at other parameters and now the map calibration table is pegged a 315 so idle AF is 10.3. I have tried loading different 3 bar graphs but didnt help. Can a virus be a problem to this program?

It sounds like you have a 1 bar MAP sensor ot the calibration is wrong

It sounds like you have a 1 bar MAP sensor ot the calibration is wrong

I Loaded the fast 3 bar map but from a different laptop and it suddenly had the voltage to match the raw map voltage. Just thought I would share that tid bit. Maybe now I can play with tuning. Thanks for the motivation.

Much better than it was, I bought a slew of problems when I got this car but must of them are ironed out now. Runs really good now that the map and temp tables are working correctly. Funny thing is I found nothing online about tables not working correctly because of the downloads being incorrect for some reason.