Active Duty Service Members Needing Heads

proptop

If there is an Active Duty Service member needing a set of ported heads and rockers shoot me a pm. These are a set of older bridged 6293 big valve heads set up for a roller cam (springs, retainers, and keepers are new). T&D rockers are 1.65 ratio and they are also used. One thing that I ask is that you have to prove that you are Active duty and I will contact the first in line of PM sent.
Thanks,
Bob

If there is an Active Duty Service member needing a set of ported heads and rockers shoot me a pm. These are a set of older bridged 6293 big valve heads set up for a roller cam (springs, retainers, and keepers are new). T&D rockers are 1.65 ratio and they are also used. One thing that I ask is that you have to prove that you are Active duty and I will contact the first in line of PM sent.
Thanks,
Bob

Well, if you get no takers, then how about prior military???

Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guy's
I have two service members that responded and I am closing this offer and will reopen it back up if the first two pass. Thanks to all of the Service Members on this site that Protect our Country.
Bob

Guy's
I have two service members that responded and I am closing this offer and will reopen it back up if the first two pass. Thanks to all of the Service Members on this site that Protect our Country.
Bob

Awesome gesture on your part! And glad to see we have some Active Duty Folks on here! Nothing more beautiful than our Red, White and Blue!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PropTop! Kudos man! Awesome gesture as a former Marine! Semper Fi!! Love that this forum for the most part sticks together. Reminds me of when I was back in the suk.

I think this is awesome to see someone who really appreciate's the sacrifice that the men and women of are military has gave. I would like to see more people show some respect for these brave people who risk everything so most of us can cry bitch and moan about how bad everything is. I personally want to say thanks to all that are currently serving and all who have served for everything and hope you all arrive home safe.

Thanks

I misread the title. I was going to ask about retired military. Then I saw it plural. Sorry my mistake.

Good job Bob , That's very thoughtful to the men and women that serve our GREAT nation . I'm prior service myself and salute everyone for their service .

Guy's
A quick update. The member (Gorge 1087) that I will be helping/donating parts to is a young Air Force member. He was not in need of the original parts that had been mentioned above; however he is in need of a turbo. I will be sending him a slightly used 62/65 Billet BB water cooled unit. In addition there has been some interest from others on this site to get involved and help out. Please feel free to connect Gorge to discuss his needs. A special THANKS goes out to Robert Moore (87 GN-newbee) for stepping aside to help our younger service members.
Bob

I am active duty and respect your gesture. We are well paid and provided for. Honestly I feel your offer would be better served to retired/disabled service members. No disrespect, just wanted to say that we (active duty) service members get a nice check 2 times a month without fail. Thank you for your support. This community has always been the best.

Huge thanks to Proptop for the turbo. I got home today to a very well packed, brand new looking turbo that will fit in just right with my set and will replace my oil dripping turbo.

Once I get this beast installed I’ll be paying it forward by donating my PT6162 Turbo to another active duty member who could use it. It does leak a bit if oil from the seal between the center piece and the cold side of the unit.

Again, thanks Bob!!! Your kindness is much appreciated.

Gorge

Attachments

• 4B57809E-CF39-4341-838E-4B4A1747E239.jpeg
    4B57809E-CF39-4341-838E-4B4A1747E239.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 11
  • 7BD6D4AE-1507-4F37-BADF-45F61F13315B.jpeg
    7BD6D4AE-1507-4F37-BADF-45F61F13315B.jpeg
    969.3 KB · Views: 12
Gorge,
Hope it works out for you and helps you meet your goals (ENJOY). Keep in touch.
Bob