ACS GNX dash/gauge pictures needed.

EuroNation

I'm working on a large project right now and I was wondering if anyone out there has any good images of real-deal GNX instruments.

Highest-res possible with as little steering wheel obstuction as possible would be great. As many as I can get my hands on... complete in cars, parts, individual gauges, angle shots, straight on... etc etc etc.

Anything too large to post or host can be emailed to a-aabroo@microsoft.com

Thanks guys.

pics

gnxpics.jpg

gnx281mileage.jpg

aV30d3wr-45fedcc92a808bcde6c31f3548.jpg

004_4.jpg

The technical picture of the gnx gauges were compliments of XRAY. The others were some pics I collected including a gnx I have been working on selling. Enjoy.

That first pic is what i need to get. How much you selling the gnx for which one is it. Thanks

correction

That first pic is what i need to get. How much you selling the gnx for which one is it. Thanks

First of all I previously stated that the pics are some that I accumulated in deals that I have been involved in and the detailed pictures of the actual ASC Mclaren true gnx dash was courtesy of XRAY. I do not have any nos oem asc gnx parts. If I did I first would surely offer it to one of the owners of the 547 or however many gnx's are left.

Thats understandable i also read the part about the technical pic was from XRAY just stating how much i wish i could get one. Because the original cluster isnt the best in the world and doesnt look as good. I also thought you said you had a GNX you where trying to sell that is what i was inquiring about. Thanks

Thats understandable i also read the part about the technical pic was from XRAY just stating how much i wish i could get one. Because the original cluster isnt the best in the world and doesnt look as good. I also thought you said you had a GNX you where trying to sell that is what i was inquiring about. Thanks

I thought you were talking about the GNX too !