AC not blowing on high and not blowing thru center vents

l3lue

AC on my car is ice cold but the problem is it will only blow thru the defrost vents and the lower center vent in the car, the actual air vents in the dash i can not get it to blow any air out of, also on Hi it will not blow at all. What can I do to fix this?

On the high fan, the high speed relay located under the hood near the fan may be blown. As far as your vent operation, on my GN it was slow to react when I turned on the AC. It would blow as you describe your system. Out the top and bottom. I got tired of putting up with it so I fixed it so all temps, heat and cold, blow out the dash vents. I used a piece of paint mixing stick to jam the flap located inside the center two vents on the dash. You open the flap in there and prop it open.

The most common problem of "no high fan" is the AC harness connector buried by the AC box.

Pull the connector up and disconnect it, and then clean both the contacts on the heavy red power wire.

Your separation Vacuum blend door actuators is stuck or has a vacuum leak, .this problem is notorious on our cars if you don't
drive your car regularly,causing the blend door to dispense air only through the defroster and floor vents.

Your separation Vacuum blend door actuators is stuck or has a vacuum leak, .this problem is notorious on our cars if you don't
drive your car regularly,causing the blend door to dispense air only through the defroster and floor vents.

how do you repair that?