A ton of parts with pics from my phone

Hello James,

Ive tried to reach you by text, and voicemail. I purchased door panels from you on July 8, we have spoke several times, and when we last spoke, on August 1st, you informed me that you had everything boxed up and ready to go. I also sent you a couple of PM's regarding this. Could you please ship the parts out today, or go ahead and refund the $265?

Thanks.

Hello James,

Ive tried to reach you by text, and voicemail. I purchased door panels from you on July 8, we have spoke several times, and when we last spoke, on August 1st, you informed me that you had everything boxed up and ready to go. I also sent you a couple of PM's regarding this. Could you please ship the parts out today, or go ahead and refund the $265?

Thanks.
All sent out . I texted you the tracking # . Sorry for the delay

do you have any tta parts for sale ,looking for a drivers door

yes I have a driver door for a third gen ta. unless your local it will cost a small fortune to ship. probably $200 in shipping THAT IS A GUESS!!!!

IM LOCATED IN CONNECTICUT

how about a clean turbo 3.8 litre turbo hood ornament (center of hood spring loaded) and a passenger side front corner light with black trim around the one next to the headlight or complete bezel with light it shipped to 48035

Hey James, I sent you a text from a 404 area code about the top dash piece and some front GN seat belts. Lemme know!

Do you have a Dark blue header panel or one from a GN? If so how much? Thanks

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

How much for NOS astro roof seal? And NOS T-type emblems?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app