A GARAGE FULL OF PARTS LITERALLY !!!! LOCATED IN CT ~~ CALL OR TEXT 203 213 9126 JAMES ~ WAY MORE

how much for a left marker lense , gray shifter handle and the gray inserts on the rear side panels rear speker panel . shiping to 76010

how much for the t-top plates...front left and right...my center rail is in great condition.

how much for a 8.5 10 bolt rearend plus shipping to 74106. Also a complete steering wheel in black with horn button.

Looking for a factory filler tube and oil cap for 87 turbo 3.8? Available? Price shipped to 19952?

I need that single shot exhaust your showing, that radiator hold down plate so i can attach my electric fan on my hotair/coverted to 87. I need a 87 MAF sensor assembly. A/c Delete, and how much for ac lines, and a few more parts probably.

Do you have a stock 87 crank that doesn't need to be turned and if so, how much for it shipped to 48214?

Hey where abouts in conn are you located ?? Would it be kool to come there with a list ?? Man i can not beleive the part's you have ! NICE !!
I am rite on the conn mass line . need a bunch of stuff and you have pretty much what i need ..

Hey where abouts in conn are you located ?? Would it be kool to come there with a list ?? Man i can not beleive the part's you have ! NICE !!
I am rite on the conn mass line . need a bunch of stuff and you have pretty much what i need ..
I'm in Meriden, CT 06451. Way more than what's pictured !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feel free to call or text

It like taking a kid to a toy store... James is a great guy

James,
I sent you a Email to your yahoo account and never heard back. I'm looking for emblems and the window trim on pass side. I sent a picture as well.
Let me know if you have this.

Thanks,
Chris

Do you have a front bumper support? and if so what would the price be shipped to 74422? aluminum or steal doesnt matter to me, thanks

How much for the turbo shield bracket? Also if you have a GN Dashpad w/o cracks. Thanks.