A few TTA trinkets & 616N nos plug wires/ black and gold/ no heat shields

Quick6'n'-K.C.

wana steal it? meet mr9mm
Staff member
Hey guys- My cell is 573-286-1699 Bryan

I do not have a TTA anymore and i was just trying to sell a few memorabilia TTA specific parts, i have no idea what this stuff is worth, please TEXT me and we can communicate prices, PMs do not really work for me, texting is just easier. Or EMAIL me at turbov6bryan@live.com i live at zip code 64055 and 66212

Right now i have:

a set of nos 616N ac delco plug wires, the box is worn, no water damage, and the wires have been out of the bag. The 6 wires are black with gold ac delco lettering.

a set of nos Heads, i believe these are the FWD heads just like the TTA heads, just a different part number. They have been in my garage for years and i never used them.

a TTA service supplement manual in used condition, really in decent shape, no grease, but its not super super nice. I also have the 1989 firebird 2 1/2 inch thick service manual to go along with it, this is definitely been used a lot, but all pages are there and the book had been used by me for years.

a larger than 1 inch tall TTA key chain with gold ring looks like nose emblem but not thick

2 large books: 1989 Indy 500 official program Inside these have the TTA 3 foot long poster that folds out.

1 small book: 1989 Indy 500 official MEDIA FACT BOOK

I do have some TTA diecast:
Off the top of my mind i have 2 gold TTA metal greenlight cars and a white TTA greenlight.

Also have a few TTA models i purchased as a kid and never built them, these are the plastic monogram and ertle style toy cars.

I have a bunch of TTA sales brochures with the fold out posters, all in mint condition.

So i will post this thread and then get on my phone and take photos, hopefully i can download pictures with my phone so you can see the items i have for sale.

Thanks
BW

Here are some photos

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 175
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 193
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 173
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 190
Last of pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 145
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 156
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 130
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 146
Hello Bryan. I will pass the word to other owners.

Met one of your friends with Turbo TA at the reunion couple years back. He was from KC.

Joe

Hello Bryan. I will pass the word to other owners.

Met one of your friends with Turbo TA at the reunion couple years back. He was from KC.

Joe
We used to have a bunch of TTA'S here in kc, we lost our 1/4 mile racetrack so the herd is thinning out. Thanks for passing on the info

Heads n toys

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 130
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 140
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 117
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 127
No I haven't heard that. Yes, I think I got the tunning bugs lined out. I was just going to run it in Cameron, that's somewhat close to my house.
A 1/4 mile track would be good though.

Hey Bryan,

Hope that "body work" fixes you up. Good to hear from you. I remember those plug wires setting on your car cover.

Good luck with the sale. A track in Sugarcreek would be great news for the City.

Hello Bryan :)

Its been a long time. I pray your patches work for you, it is a long row to hoe with both issues....godspeed!