Complete Hot Air Turbo ( CORE )

PRyan

Hi Guys,

Thought I would share a couple of pictures. I replaced the spark plugs and wires on my GN last year when I bought it and replaced these old Kenne Bell wires with some Taylors. Not sure how old they are but pretty sure they are pretty darn old!
3 bar MAP.jpg

MAP VOLTAGE CHART 3 BAR.jpg

Also took some time to go thru all of the papers that came with the car and found these.
Gun moll.jpg

9D871039-E9F0-4527-9329-5503A01CDFE0.jpeg

669C5713-C057-48CA-84A0-ECE6066B3EF6.jpeg

A9FFBE4E-9887-4378-87B2-D4F62D7D57F9.png

That literature is something to treasure, I posses a lot of the same memorabilia . Looking at that old Kirban grand news, it has Conley's ph # scribbled on front, If I was a psychic I would guess the previous owner called Kitban's to buy Kenne B.spark plug wires and he didn't have them , and probably gave owner Conley's # and he scribbled it down on catalog. Because way back then Conley's was a big advocate for Kenne Bell. I would guess wires are 20 years old or more.

Very Nice, I have a set of those wires hanging up in my garage as a backup set.
Yes, I bought them new from Kenne-Bell !! LOL
Thanks for the memorabilia !!!

ENJOY!

That literature is something to treasure, I posses a lot of the same memorabilia . Looking at that old Kirban grand news, it has Conley's ph # scribbled on front, If I was a psychic I would guess the previous owner called Kitban's to buy Kenne B.spark plug wires and he didn't have them , and probably gave owner Conley's # and he scribbled it down on catalog. Because way back then Conley's was a big advocate for Kenne Bell. I would guess wires are 20 years old or more.

Conley’s number spelled out was (713) 540-FAST and their fax number was (713) 540-RACE

I called them many times. I still have their Mag Tune Exhaust System.

I thought this was some pretty cool stuff as I was going thru it all, but thanks everyone for confirming. I'm thinking about creating a binder or something for these books as well as the original window sticker, owner's manual, etc. that came with the car.

I thought this was some pretty cool stuff as I was going thru it all, but thanks everyone for confirming. I'm thinking about creating a binder or something for these books as well as the original window sticker, owner's manual, etc. that came with the car.

That’s a good idea.
That would make a nice car show display, something to put in the trunk for added info.