A couple of Challengers meet the "Dark Side"

GSTOY

Needed to take the GN out and let her stretch her legs this afternoon since it's a beautiful fall day here, and I need some allergy meds in the worst way, darn ragweed :mad: So here I am sitting at the light and 2 black Challengers turn and are headed the same way I'm going and are messing around with each other so I thought they needed another black car to join :biggrin:. Light turns green for me and I quickly catch up and one turns off, but the other one see's me coming and is reving the engine and popping the clutch to do little tire barks while he was going. As soon as I catch up he goes for it and so do I and walked away when the turbo spooled up and the trans kicked down...darn near put the tires up in smoke at 30 mph..cool air today. I move over to the right lane so I can make my turn at the upcoming light and see that he signals that he's going this way too...hmmmm. So I slowly make my turn take the outside lane, brake boost and he comes up along the side and goes for it, so I release the brake and I can hear the rear tires begging for mercy as they hold on and off we go and walked away, no contest. Don't know if it was a RT8 challenger or not, but the GN had fun and another challenger got to meet the "dark side" :biggrin: Once again, I now have this _____eating smile from ear to ear again..LOL

All that money they spent and the antique Buicks blow them away.... and they thought they have the fast car on the street!

Chuck