A bit of humor for a

Chuck Leeper

Toxic old bastard
Staff member
rainy day.....
Colonoscopy...California style

Being nervous, and embarrassed about my up-coming colonoscopy, on a recommendation, I decided to have it done, while visiting friends in San Francisco, where the beautiful nurses are allegedly more gentle.

As I lay naked on my side, on the table, the gorgeous nurse began my procedure..
"Don't worry, at this stage of the procedure, it's quite normal to get an erection," the nurse told me..
"I don't have an erection," I replied.
"I do." replied the nurse.

Never get a colonoscopy in San Francisco.:D

I'm afraid that this might be the same nurse-helper that Ray's wife hired to help him out a bit! :eek:

Two gay guys were walking down the sidewalk in san fagcisco and the one stops quick and says to the other,
"See that guy over on the corner"?
"Yeah"
"He's a real good F***"
"No shit"!
"Well, almost none"
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Not a butt boy joke, however, it is one of the infamous Boudreaux / Thibodeaux of Coon Ass World Fame.

Good old Thibodeaux is sitting on his front porch watching the sunrise.

He see's his neighbor Boudreaux’s son walk by carrying a spool of something metallic under his arm. "Hey boy, whatcha got there?"
"Chicken wire."

"What you gonna do with that?"
"Gonna catch me some chickens."
"You damn fool! You can't catch dem chickens with dat chicken wire!" says the old man.
The boy just laughs and keeps walking. That evening at sunset, the boy walks by, dragging behind him 30 chickens caught in the chicken wire.

The next morning, old Thibodeaux sees the Boudreaux boy come walking by again, carrying a shiny roll of something. "Hey boy, whatcha got there?"
"Duct tape."

"What you gonna did with dat”, Thibodeaux asks.
"Gonna catch me some ducks”, the Boudreaux boy replies.
"You damn fool! You know u can't catch no ducks with dem duct tape!"
The Boudreaux boy just laughs and keeps walking. That evening at sunset, the lil Boudreaux boy walks by, trailing behind him 30 ducks caught in a long trail of duct tape.

The next morning, the old man sees the boy walking by carrying a branch behind him. "Hey boy, whatcha got there?"
"It's a pussy willow."

"Wait up, lil Boudreaux!” says the old man. "Let me run got my hat!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk