99 GTP Parts to take off

airgrabber

I have a 99 supercharged Pontiac that I can grab whatever parts I want off it before it goes to the scrapyard.I have a 99 Buick GS so if there is anything easy to take off I would appreciate any advice. I was going to grab the supercharger if it comes off easy enough.Thx

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

drop the front cradle with engine/trans/steering/suspension and roll it out from under the car - complete spare drivetrain would be nice to have ...

Grab the wheels off the rear also so you have a complete set if it happens to have the thin 5 spoke wheels known as torque stars they are the lightest factory w body wheel and get swapped on to regals often for reduction of rotating mass , oh and grab the wiper assembly if your in a snowy area for a spare and if it has a pod on top of the dash its heads up display that is popular to add to a regal also from there if you want to sell some stuff that you cant use on your regal grab the stuff that's easy to ship , pcm , head lights ,tail lights , master window control switch if it works , window motors , strut tower bar if it has one.

Is the car all stock? Looking for exhaust and a good set of struts/springs and nice eq CD player.

Going to check out the car today. Those have been some great ideas and several I didn't even think of. Will keep you posted.

Got it home.

Attachments

• 1403016105035.jpg
    1403016105035.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 203
Pretty basic GTP,no leather or sunroof.

Attachments

• 1403016225456.jpg
    1403016225456.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 173
Why are you parting it? Looks clean, hell its exactly like mine! Are the rockers rusted out? I'd be interested in any performance parts and items that are in nice condition. Looking for the usual wear items so I can keep a stock of nice parts for my low mile car.

not real familiar with the car but high mileage 140ish, tranny leaks from an o ring being left out after a solenoid was replaced, bad exhaust,crusty underneath.

Has the basic mirror.As far as HVAC not sure what are the differences? I could takw a pic if that helps.