9" NL converter, Accufab AFPR, alum rim, coilover brackets, ign. module, TT chip

Trader history for 87geeinn (0)

87geeinn

Buick and AMG pilot

PM for PayPal info for any questions or additional pictures. Prices are firm but discounts for package deals. All items will be shipped ASAP via USPS Priority and tracking number provided. If it's still listed, it's still available. Item description and pics will be removed once item(s) are sold.

CPT (aka, “real Art Carr”) 9 inch non-lock converter (~3000 stall). I ran this in my car for years and have had it sitting as a backup in case I needed one. No issues with it and I wouldn’t hesitate to throw it back on my car. Works great for a stock to slightly larger turbo. These are $900 new. Now $400 shipped (was asking $500 in prior post).

7” Aluminum reproduction rim with lugs and brand new center cap. Very good condition. Makes for a nice upgraded spare in the trunk. These are $270 new. $170 shipped.

UMI Performance bolt in coil-over bracket kit (p/n 3049). The actual brackets are used but everything else is brand new. I ended up swapping out brackets to the 3049 model which relocates the lower trailing arms. I worked with UMI Performance to compile a complete kit with all new hardware and shock mounts for resale. Of note, the "anti-rotation" hole on these cannot be used with a stock lower trailing arm or one with a poly bushing (the UMI rotojoints may work but unsure) due to the bolt/nut interfering with the control arm. As such, I drilled a second hole which worked out perfect and will save the buyer the frustration of having to do this mod. These are $340 new. $225 shipped.

TurboTweak v6.1 chip set up for 93 octane, 60lb injectors, methanol (23/21 degrees timing) and default 10.9AFR at WOT. Other non-critical tweaks are: fans always on at idle once temp reaches 150*, 6262 turbo, 9" non-lock converter, and front mount...although this chip will be fine even if you don't have these mods. MUST be used with Powerlogger. Note: the chip has already been programmed with the necessary changes for an Innovate LC-1 wideband kit as found on page three of the instructions here. $75 shipped.

Aftermarket Delphi ignition module. Lightly used. Of note, this aftermarket module cannot be tested with the Caspers tester due to design differences but it worked completely fine when I took it off my car years ago. These are about $106 new. $45 shipped.

Accufab fuel pressure regulator. Very lightly used w/less than 500 miles on it. These are $160 new. $90 shipped.

3049.jpg chip.jpg ign module.jpg
20191219_214908.jpg
wheel.jpg afpr.jpg afpr1.jpg

Last edited:

BoostedB

I got the injectors and they are like brand new. Bump for a good seller with good prices.

T-type Jones

I'll take the Steering Column Lock if it's still available, you can text me for faster response @720 771 3089

87geeinn

Buick and AMG pilot
I'll take the Steering Column Lock if it's still available, you can text me for faster response @720 771 3089
If you see the picture up and the description hasn't been lined out and shows as sold, it's still available. I'll PM you my PayPal.

87geeinn

Buick and AMG pilot
Last bump. C'mon, I know y'all got some Bidenbux burning a hole in your pocket.