9.7 mile GNX!!!!

9 Mile GNX for sale....

THIS IS POSSIBLY THE LOWEST MILEAGE BUICK " GNX " IN THE WORLD --- (( ONLY 9.7 MILES IN 22 )) YEARS!!---------------------- 100% ORIGINAL CONDITION -------- THE PRODUCTION LINE CHALK MARKS ARE STILL ON THE FRONT WINDOWS AND WINDOW STICKER HAS NEVER BEEN OFF --------------- THIS GNX WAS BOUGHT IN 1987 BY THE MILLER BEER COMPANY EMPLOYEE INVESTMENT POOL AND STORED @ THE MILLER BREWING COMPANY --------- THIS IS PROBABLY THE BEST EXAMPLE LEFT! --------------- (((( TRADES MAYBE )))) -------------SHIPPING AVAILABLE ----------- FOR MORE DETAILS CALL ME @ ((( 305 ))) 772-8635 -----------PETE

$95,000 OR BEST OFFER.

CAR IS LOCATED IN MIAMI, FL.

If you would like pictures and a short video send me an email @ realmuscle1 @ hotmail (dot) com.

If I had that kind of cash, I'd buy it, and I'd drive that damn thing till the wheels fell off.

I love to see wel kept vehicles, but I hate to see such beautiful pieces go to waste. They we meant to be enjoyed, instead its sat for 22 years.. What a shame.

Wish I had $95k

WOW!! Still has the original brake switch and the accumulater bowl on the powermaster.
I wonder why it has a chrome bezel on the antenna instead of black?
Maybe ASC broke the first one?:smile:

WOW!! Still has the original brake switch and the accumulater bowl on the powermaster.
I wonder why it has a chrome bezel on the antenna instead of black?
Maybe ASC broke the first one?:smile:

I noticed the chrome bezel as well. Somebody changed it and didn't put the correct one back on. Still a beautiful car!

THIS IS POSSIBLY THE LOWEST MILEAGE BUICK " GNX " IN THE WORLD --- (( ONLY 9.7 MILES IN 22 )) YEARS!!---------------------- 100% ORIGINAL CONDITION -------- THE PRODUCTION LINE CHALK MARKS ARE STILL ON THE FRONT WINDOWS AND WINDOW STICKER HAS NEVER BEEN OFF --------------- THIS GNX WAS BOUGHT IN 1987 BY THE MILLER BEER COMPANY EMPLOYEE INVESTMENT POOL AND STORED @ THE MILLER BREWING COMPANY --------- THIS IS PROBABLY THE BEST EXAMPLE LEFT! --------------- (((( TRADES MAYBE )))) -------------SHIPPING AVAILABLE ----------- FOR MORE DETAILS CALL ME @ ((( 305 ))) 772-8635 -----------PETE

$95,000 OR BEST OFFER.

CAR IS LOCATED IN MIAMI, FL.

If you would like pictures and a short video send me an email @ realmuscle1 @ hotmail (dot) com.

I can tell that it is not the lowest mileage in the world. A GNX collecter has one with 5 miles on it for all the details go to GNXRegistry.com.

Very Awesome GNX with Unique History for 95k

GNX 110 - Richard Clark - owner - NC 5.7 miles wrapped and parked

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVdGf_0pPCM[/YOUTUBE]

Gnx

Just Curious. Did they dent the muffler on these to fit the torsion bar ? Or maybe my eyes are seeing things.

Nice car Pete.

The mufflers were "off the shelf" parts from another G body. They were all dented but had nothing to do with the GNX.

Richard Clark has the lowest milage GNX at 5.7 miles and it was never dealer prepped. Still has all the wrappings on the steering wheel and interior. Has all the ASC assembly line decals on the windshield and under the car. Looks like it just rolled off the line.

Pete

That 10 mile GNX is now a museum piece, just starting the car and letting it idle is not good for the car. All your doing is building up condensation in the engine and exhaust system. They have to be driven.... even if it’s only around the block a few times to keep the seals and fluids circulated... I will not let my cars just sit idling in my driveway. I take them out and lean on them a little so they are brought up to temperature and there is no condensation left when I put them away. The guy selling this car is just being a salesman and trying to make a buck flipping this car and It’s a nice car and I hope he gets what he is asking. I enjoy driving me cars. That’s why I want a GNX with some miles that I can enjoy. I know mine is just too nice to drive the way I want to drive it. Hopefully one of these days I will find someone who will trade me for a GNX Driver…

Value

What is a rare piece like this actually worth in our current market? And no, "what someone is willing to pay for it" :); although it is a good answer.

There was that "In the Wrapper" sub-100mi GNX go for around $77K recently.

What is a rare piece like this actually worth in our current market? And no, "what someone is willing to pay for it" :); although it is a good answer.

There was that "In the Wrapper" sub-100mi GNX go for around $77K recently.

We'll have to wait and see I guess :) Wonder what the two offers through ebay were for?

If I had to guestimate I'd say ~$85K or more given the current mkt conditions. A sub-100 mile went for $77K, but then again a 13K car went for ~$60k. You just never know depends on so many factors ;)