9-11 converter

For clarification...

Yes, it is the SAME quality and converter WE pioneered.
And we have more to come.... keep watching...:D

Bruce
WE4

No need to start a confrontation. All is well......

no ego trip here, just testosterone.i purchased 9 11 s from bell 6 years ago but never knew the origin of these pieces.they did however hold up to some high horsepower in a 10 second g
national belonging to a buddy of mine .now that this has come to the surface i WILL call jim and find out the scoop and post the results.

Wow! what a thread.

I have a 9/11 that I purchased from PTS a year ago and I love it. Still to date this is the single biggest improvement to my GN to date...

The bottom line is, this is a fine product that has been very successful!

Originally posted by boostedmaxPSI
Wow! what a thread.

I have a 9/11 that I purchased from PTS a year ago and I love it. Still to date this is the single biggest improvement to my GN to date...

The bottom line is, this is a fine product that has been very successful!

I second that. Single best improvement. Also if you buy from PTS you get an irregardless warranty. I don't know if others offer that. Bruce told me "Go beat it up". And I do at least once a week at the drag strip. All I can say is that the thing is BADA$$!! :D

Why?

Why would anyone, that is asking questions on this board, not buy from someone that is advertising on this board? That is totally beyond me. Bruce, Chris, and many others spend a lot of money and time on this board to help the viewers on TB.com. So why not give back to them by supporting their businesses. I can not speak for the other tranny guys, but Bruce will answer all your questions, and he has a great warrantee program. What else can you ask for? Is saving a couple hundred bucks worth taking a converter out 2 or 3 times, and then in the end having to buy another one?

I would rather help the guys who advertise on this board!:)

I know this is an OLD thread but question.

Did the 9-11 converter from PTS back in the 2002 era, come with an anti-ballooning plate in it?

Did the 9-11 converter from PTS back in the 2002 era, come with an anti-ballooning plate in it?

Im pretty sure the answer to that is yes. Its been a LONG time since Ive seen one but Im pretty sure they did.

Send me pictures of it. I’ll tell ya. Depending on order it could have. It was available. Text pics to my phone.
916-952-9567

Send me pictures of it. I’ll tell ya. Depending on order it could have. It was available. Text pics to my phone.
916-952-9567

Here are some pics of the converter...

Converter.jpg

Converter2.jpg

Attachments

• Converter.jpg
    Converter.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 48
Is it still available or accessible to get me the stamping son the other side. ??
Looks like a real early one. Pics from the hub side and the stamped numbers would help. I thought from the pics I could see them but you photographed only one side 🤣
No worries…. But can ya. ?
And I saw this by accident this morning.
Have a lot going on. Text to phone if you want a quicker response