FAST with wideband
Innovative turbo controller, HKS GT gate
T88 turbo, CAS intercooler, 160 lb injectors
Turbo 400/CSI shield/transbrake etc.
Wilwood brakes all around
QA1 shocks all around, stock mounted coilover adjustable front
9 inch rear, alum center, all Mark Williams, carbon fiber driveshaft
28X10.5 slicks, 325/50 drag radials
RETAINS A/C-relocated behind dash-completely hidden but will need a couple lines made to complete.
Cruise control, power brakes, steering, windows, etc
10 point certified cage, window net, chute mounts, etc
3650 #'s with me in it. Fiberglass bumpers, all else steel
Street driven often, tagged, inspected, your local laws may vary on "street legal", but it is streetable.
Retains stock tank, also has 5 gallon cell for track use.
Show quality paint
Won super 16 at Bowling Green in 2002-first year out with the car
Has run a best of 9.05 @ 150 quarter and 5.88@122 eigth.
Dynoed 780 to the wheels at 22 PSI
Consistant 1.3xx 60 foots on 28 X 10.5 slick
$30K, show cash before trying to negotiate lower.
Interested in Mopar trades or first gen convertible camaro of at least equal values-willing to add money for right car

Greg Kring
Arlington, Texas

P.S. I understand most guys wanting this car will already have a turbo regal. I might be willing to trade, but you will need to have a very nice car I can enjoy now as a driver and sell at a later date AND be willing to come up with at least half my asking price in cash. 100K cars needing paint, motors, or trans need not apply.

Attachments

• 100_0591.JPG
    100_0591.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 581
  • 100_0594.JPG
    100_0594.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 508
  • 100_0595.JPG
    100_0595.JPG
    96 KB · Views: 501
  • 100_0598.JPG
    100_0598.JPG
    86.4 KB · Views: 697
  • 100_0602.JPG
    100_0602.JPG
    93.7 KB · Views: 679
Car is a few days from auction end. Make your offers now as I think I'll be moving on to other things. I love the car, but I only have so much time to play with all my toys.

Greg

I see the high bidder bid over $17k and has zero feedback.That always makes me a little concerned.

Super nice car by the way.

elevensecondv6 said:
I see the high bidder bid over $17k and has zero feedback.That always makes me a little concerned.

Super nice car by the way.

Not too worried. I talked to that guy for 30 minutes on the phone before he bid. He already has a GN and a Stage motor on the stand, but he is realizing he would be better off buying this car done and selling what he has. He will have a much better car and spent less money doing it. His statement was he already has 30 K in his motor on the stand alone. Zero feedbacks do worry me. Nothing on Ebay is a sure thing until cash money is in hand. Both cars I have before sold on Ebay (only two) have been sniped at the last second by some jackass who never calls or asks any questions, then tries to haggle on the backend on stuff he should have asked beforehand. We will see how it turns out.

Greg

Well that zero feedback bidder drove 20 hours from Wisconsin to Texas and picked up the car this morning. He's thrilled and I am satisfied with what I got. Hate to leave the Buick community, but that was alot of money tied up in a car I only get out once or twice a month. Hopefully now it can make more national events and be seen. thanks for all the interest. Sorry I didn't have another one to sell since I have been getting many calls after the fact now wanting to pay cash if the deal fell through. Sometimes you do come out okay on Ebay.

Greg Kring
Arlington, Texas