89 TTA for sale

macatoni

Buick Powered
Looks like i cant afford to keep this car! Really want to keep it but at the time its not possible. My mods are listed in the signature. I can answer any and all questions if u contact me direct at fiveonezero Eight51-1499

David

I've posted on the other thread...may as well catch it here too...LOL...I'd like some more pics...I'm interested.

I love this car, i really do! i never wanted to sell it, but with my current financial situation its the firebird or my 68 camaro. Now granted there are WAY more 68 camaro's out there i still got keep my childhood car! This firebird deserves a good home. Its got a few cosmetic issues but its a low mileage car that has alot of potential! I will own another one someday but for the meantime it has to go.

Someone make me an offer, with the parts and the mileage it will be a steal of a deal!

Am i asking too much? Are TTA's just not moving these days? I remember when i got this car i had been looking for an affordable TTA for months! what do u guys think a fair asking price is? I need the cash ASAP and i seem to be getting little to no interest on this car...

please don't take this the wrong way BUT your car is a little hurting.car looks like a 100,000 mile car.wrong hood,no wing,banged up rim,wheels wrong color,door panels shot,missing front spoiler.and i am sure it needs painting.if i had the money and you were closer i would offer you about $7000.00.these cars are worth more original than modified.please don't take this as a insult just put the car back to original as best as you can and fix a few of the problems.also summer time i think the internet is a little slower due to people not being bored and babysitting the computer.hope this helps. :confused: james

Put it on Ebay. Not many buyers on this board, and yes this is a REAL BAD time to sell a TTA. I've seen plenty of cars with low miles that last year went for very high 20's that are now barely bringing 20k. If you can hold it till spring the prices seem to spike around that time. Good luck.:cool:

Put it on Ebay. Not many buyers on this board, and yes this is a REAL BAD time to sell a TTA. I've seen plenty of cars with low miles that last year went for very high 20's that are now barely bringing 20k. If you can hold it till spring the prices seem to spike around that time. Good luck.:cool: Just saw the newest pics and yes it will need some work to get the 10k desired.:frown:

I try not to let honesty offend me. I am aware of the condition of the car. Plus in those pictures it hadnt been cleaned in a month! But yes it needs work, and i really dont want to spend the money to get a few extra bucks. In the end it will cost more time and effort. I also tried to put every possible imperfection in those pics so i wouldnt be wasting anyones time. I put 10k OBO in hopes someone would start throwing numbers out there, i hate to say it but if someone brought me 7500 cash i would sell it. I bought it for 10k 2 years ago and have countless hours and parts into it. But thats just the car industry for ya. Anyways i have all the original owners manual, promotion box, window sticker, build sheet, etc. so someone with some time could really bring this car back to life, or just drive it and enjoy the WOW factor of that 80's third gen smoking anything on the STREET!!!

Sell the owners kit on the side you'll probably get $400 to $600 for that alone.

If you need the cash that bad, you'll be better off parting it out. and selling the shell. I realistically couldn't get what I had into my last TTA. I slowly parted it out and came very close the the number I wanted.

I tried to open it up to as many buyers as possible, but when it wasn't selling that was the only option......