88 RX7 hybrid 4 sale in Orlando,Florida

Turbo V6 231

weekend warrior
I'm testing the waters with my 1988 RX7 FC GXL hybrid
It is a stock GN drivetrain, with a custom 3" exhaust, the car runs and drives, but still needs more to get it finished, it has factory gauges hooked up and working, a custom fabricated harness, that I built from a factory Gn harness, done the correct way, all connections marine heat shrink't. I have lots of extras to go with this car including another set of 17" wheels and tires(tires ok not great),a glass aftermarket sunroof, also turbo II mirrors, spoiler, and aluminum hood(hood needs some work) and tail lights, it has a leather interior, back seats good, front seats still there but need recovering, also have a set of standard black cloth seats to use for now. Have a set of front fenders good(better than the ones on the car) also have a/c lines needed to get a/c working in car if desired.
Car set up with walbro fuel pump and -8 feed -6 return steel braided lines. Line lock installed but not connect to electric.The car also has a new master cylinder,booster, and new brake pads, as well as cross-drilled and slotted rotors, all the way around.
This project is about 75% complete, it does need work with the suspension, I think it still has original struts and springs, it also has a small leak in the sunroof area that will need to be addressed, and minor other stuff to make this close to 100%

I'm asking $5800

Only serious inquiry's need respond, I'm going to keep it if I don't get close to my asking price,or I may pull the motor and trans and sell the body with everything else set up for a 3.8 buick motor, just drop yours in and your ready to roll, just a thought.
Thanks PM me with any questions
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1442330577.812824.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1442330607.396152.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1442330633.252262.jpg

Last edited:
Very interested.Do you have more pics of interior,engine compartment etc?Thanks

I'm also considering to sell this as a roller, setup for the Buick 3.8 with stock intercooler, or a NA 3.8 , it will come with the custom cross member with engine perches, also the trans mount in the correct location for the 200R4, also a 3" custom drive shaft that will connect up to the 200 r4 as well,a custom mounted griffin aluminum radiator and steel braided hoses for fuel with inline filter, and a hanger with walbro pump, also I will include the 3" exhaust all the way up to the Downpipe , which I will be keeping(but I have a 2 1/2" ATR I will include you just have to make the connections at the bottom, as well as all the parts I mentioned above for the RX-7, just no motor or Trans
Will ask $2500.00 for the roller

Last edited:
I'm also considering to sell this as a roller, setup for the Buick 3.8 with stock intercooler, or a NA 3.8 , it will come with the custom cross member with engine perches, also the trans mount in the correct location for the 200R4, also a 3" custom drive shaft that will connect up to the 200 r4 as well,a custom mounted griffin aluminum radiator and steel braided hoses for fuel with inline filter, and a hanger with walbro pump, also I will include the 3" exhaust all the way up to the Downpipe , which I will be keeping(but I have a 2 1/2" ATR I will include you just have to make the connections at the bottom, as well as all the parts I mentioned above for the RX-7, just no motor or Trans
Will ask $2500.00 for the roller

Hi if available give me a call I work in Orlando and would like to
Come by to check out the car .

Bryan 407-920-9239