87t Astroroof Limited Orlando CL

My white Limited, was a factory CF5 astroroof car.
They are pretty rare, as most of them I have seen over the years, were hard top cars.
I do miss RARE T sometimes.

-Patrick-
603590_782119288482180_295576001_n.jpg

RareT.jpg~original.jpg

Last edited:
couple hundred .. where it really starts to get rare is the same car with a heavy padded landau top or when you add in a D84 paint scheme .. those are extremely rare ..
turbo89 is correct , The two tone D84 is very rare , and the 86 WH1's are close behind . I think it was only a little over a thousand 87 Limited's made .

another rare one is 87 limited CF5 astroroof with leather and WO2 blackout package ... only seen a few over 30 years

I think it was only a little over a thousand 87 Limited's made .

1035 "87 Limiteds to be exact.
463 "86 WH1 Designer Series/Accent T-Types.

Specific numbers breaking down options on Limiteds, are/were never available or published.
But in the grand scheme of things, the WH1 is the winner in the official numbers game.

And turbo89 is correct, those "87's with D84 and all the bells and whistles are the rarest un-official published models that I know of. I've only seen a hand full in over 30 years. My best friend got a smoking deal a few years ago on one almost exactly like this one. It was a two tone dark blue on light blue Designers "87.

IMG_1537.JPG

This one belongs, or did belong to one of our fellow board members bluehair. Very nice T btw.
The rest were all in the car show at various GS Nationals.
Gotta love it right?

:cool:

1035 "87 Limiteds to be exact.
463 "86 WH1 Designer Series/Accent T-Types.

Specific numbers breaking down options on Limiteds, are/were never available or published.
But in the grand scheme of things, the WH1 is the winner in the official numbers game.

And turbo89 is correct, those "87's with D84 and all the bells and whistles are the rarest un-official published models that I know of. I've only seen a hand full in over 30 years. My best friend got a smoking deal a few years ago on one almost exactly like this one. It was a two tone dark blue on light blue Designers "87.

View attachment 329152

This one belongs, or did belong to one of our fellow board members bluehair. Very nice T btw.
The rest were all in the car show at various GS Nationals.
Gotta love it right?

:cool:
Those two tone's are Beautiful

Patrick it is a small world, the bluehair car and the one Dave bought are one and the same.

the problem with the Limited's ... unless you are a specific Limited fan .. they get no love...
Even the Turbo Buick guys just think its a t-type or Turbo T . Certainly they only carry a higher value to those that appreciate them... to most (even turbo Buick guys .. they're actually not worth as much ) GN's get all the $$ and attention...

It's no different than the 60's 70's muscle cars ...

Love those cornering and opera lights.

Patrick it is a small world, the bluehair car and the one Dave bought are one and the same.

How about that. It definitely is a small world. I thought it looked familiar, man did he make it look good. I wonder if he still has it?