87GN GURU in Nashville, TN area needed

87GNALKY

I am looking for a shop near the Nashville, Tn area to go thru my car with me and tell me what the build is. Also, EricM, I will be back home June 1 and will get the numbers off the 5.7 chip to see if you know any background on the build. I would imagine it will get very expensive to have a tech go thru the entire car just so I know what the build is. I didn't see a Power Logger so I ordered one from TT, now just need to order the 3 Bar MAP and I will be ready for the install. Would like to find some GN folks local to Nashville area to keep me in the right direction on mods and tunes. Right now my issue is that 2nd and 3rd gear jerks my neck back. Which I could live with, but it annoys the sh*t out of wife. For now I would like to get the shifts at the right MPH instead of just the RPMs because 4th gear is kicking in around 50 MPH and bogging if not on throttle pretty well. I drive in the 50 range quite a bit and don't want the excess wear on the TC.

Cool. Are you a GN GURU? Do you know about cams and transmissions and all that? I know enough to tear up my car with the new Power Logger, so I am looking for the best person in the area to help me run up at Union Hill without blowing up the motor or trans.

I will hit you up when I return to TN june 1, I'll buy a round and we can chat if you are available.

Hard shift, check that the TV cable is set properly.
BTW, I'm up the road in BG. There are a few knowledgeable people here.

Go to GNTTYPE.ORG, Click on Technical Articals, Click on Transmission, Click on T.V. Adjustment. Wealth of information on that site. Good luck getting your car running right. They can be a pain sometimes or even all the time.