87GN $11k

TOOMANYTOYS

Up for sale is my 87GN. The previous owner said the car has 66 k miles on it. It's possible considering I swapped out the original radiator and water pump, exhaust elbow, downpipe and cat and the carpet and pedals are not worn through.

Since buying the car I have installed a new steering box and jeep shaft, dut neck I/c ,3" downpipe with pypes exhaust, rjc power plate and boost control , f body radiator and water pump.

The car will need a paint job but appears to be clean and mostly rust free. There is no rpo sticker on the trunk so I can't say what options the car is supposed to have. This is a hard top car.

Interested parties can get pics emailed or through text. Price is 11k and is firm

Some more info on the car : the previous owner had the springs, shocks, ball joints and tie rods done. The car has 60lb injectors and the fuel pump is hot wired. The trans has been done but I don't know by who it also has a non stock converter. The interior is in pretty good shape. It has a new headliner( needs visors though) and the door panels and dash are in good shape

Up for sale is my 87GN. The previous owner said the car has 66 k miles on it. It's possible considering I swapped out the original radiator and water pump, exhaust elbow, downpipe and cat and the carpet and pedals are not worn through.

Since buying the car I have installed a new steering box and jeep shaft, dut neck I/c ,3" downpipe with pypes exhaust, rjc power plate and boost control , f body radiator and water pump.

The car will need a paint job but appears to be clean and mostly rust free. There is no rpo sticker on the trunk so I can't say what options the car is supposed to have. This is a hard top car.

Interested parties can get pics emailed or through text. Price is 11k and is firm