87 white t

510TURBO

ALKYHOLIC
116K, 16K ON REBUILT, 8K ON REBUILT TRANS., MODIFIED. THE REST OF INFO ON MY SIG. 9K FIRM. THANKS.:biggrin:

Attachments

• t 001.jpg
    t 001.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 2,557
  • t 004.jpg
    t 004.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 2,544
  • t 005.jpg
    t 005.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 2,556
  • t 002.jpg
    t 002.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 2,543
  • 87 TURBO T 006.jpg
    87 TURBO T 006.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 2,532
Not quite sure what a SIG is but I'm interested in more information. Is this the one you rebuilt in one of your earlier posts? Any rust or mechanical issues? PM me your phone and a good time to call please. Thanks!

Not quite sure what a SIG is but I'm interested in more information. Is this the one you rebuilt in one of your earlier posts? Any rust or mechanical issues? PM me your phone and a good time to call please. Thanks!

A "sig" is the signature at the bottom of the post....his says
TA49, 42.5 GREEN STRIPE, ALKY 50/50, WALBRO w/HOTWIRE, ACCUFAB FUEL REGULATOR, VOLT BOOSTER, TT ALKY CHIP, BUILT REAREND AND TRANS. w/SHIFTKIT, 70MM TB, BILSTEINS, 3" DP w/MAGNAFLOW EXHAUST

The rest of the question

OK, got the SIG part! Any rust under that white paint? or mechanical issues? Is this the car you rebuilt on one of your earlier post? (I hate repeating myself) Can I call you? Can anyone vouch for this car or the person?:confused:

OK, got the SIG part! Any rust under that white paint? or mechanical issues? Is this the car you rebuilt on one of your earlier post? (I hate repeating myself) Can I call you? Can anyone vouch for this car or the person?:confused:
pm sent

do you have any pics of the before paint job--- how much bondo /body work done to car? in one of the pic the pass door looks wavy- (could just be the pic) but alittle hard to get a good look over when online- lol

do you have any pics of the before paint job--- how much bondo /body work done to car? in one of the pic the pass door looks wavy- (could just be the pic) but alittle hard to get a good look over when online- lol

THE ONLY THING WAVY ON THIS CAR IS MY HAND AFTER I GET THE THUMBS UP:biggrin:

THE ONLY THING WAVY ON THIS CAR IS MY HAND AFTER I GET THE THUMBS UP:biggrin:

Awsome!!! Like i said - its hard to see everything from pics;) vs in person.

any major work done to the body?

How quickly do you go through a tank of alky? what psi does it come on?
Would you drive the car cross country without a worry?
Have you put a scanner to it yet or tuned it?
Who did the rebuild on the motor and trans? Any specifics on motor and trans?

Awsome!!! Like i said - its hard to see everything from pics;) vs in person.

any major work done to the body?

How quickly do you go through a tank of alky? what psi does it come on?
Would you drive the car cross country without a worry?
Have you put a scanner to it yet or tuned it?
Who did the rebuild on the motor and trans? Any specifics on motor and trans?

no major body work;), i've had the car for about a year now and just finishing my second gallon of denatured but it depends on the driver on how much alky you want to go through i like to take car of my things:smile:, i was told that it has 25 psi and alky comes on at 18 psi but that is not what it reads on boost gauge (20 psi and shooting alky after 15 psi). thats the main reason for selling is i cant keep up on maintenance:frown: it needs a scanmaster, a great tune, temp gauge... etc. the motor and trans were both professionally built i can get that info for you. the motor specs are everything is +1 from stock and trans has big servo, powerband and shift kit with stock 2300 converter. very nice car for the price. you can drive cross country with no problems, if feels like a brand new car.:biggrin:

Looks like a nice car at a good price from what I can tell from the pics and the other info and posts. This would have likely sold FAST on Craigslist! Someone should have grabbed it while they had a chance! :cool:

reason for not selling it

i got a rod knocking:frown: so decided if i going to keep it i should build it internally and that will make me enjoy it even more;)