'87 white T, 65,780 miles

Powder

I'm the second owner of this car since 1988. It was used for business for a few years and retired to hobby status in 2000. Always garaged, covered and never raced. It has been modified extensively but all stock parts will go with the car in case you wanted more of the stock look.

Sorry for the incomplete post, I,m struggling with this format. Tried to load pictures and it wiped out 90% of my info.

'87 white T with 65,780 miles, always garaged, never raced, not much stock anymore. I've owned the car since 1988, retired it to hobby status in 2000.
engine: 4.1(.030 over) forged pistons, ported irons/intake, 210/215 roller, hi vol front cover, precision bb/h2o cooled 6776 turbo, 60lb inj, alky inj, typeII ignition, 3" downpipe w/cutout, catback dual w/Hooker aero's, 3K stall converter, front mt. intercooler, F-body radiator w/dual fans. The motor has 2,080 /110 hours since complete buildup.
electrical: Gen II trans w/extreme chip, 3.5"LS1 MAF, scanmaster, BsTc boost control, HID headlights,
chassis: Global West tubular uca's front w/lca's rear, Belltech 2" drop B-body spindles(12" brakes), 1.5" drop springs in rear, bilsteins, air bags, cross bracing front engine comp. and rear seat area.
Wheels & tires: Boyd's 17x8 frt. w/ 235x45 sumitomo,'s, 17x10 rear w/ 315x35 nitto DR,s
Many other upgrades that pictures will show, as well as all the stock parts replaced (seats, grille, headlights, downpipe w/cat, etc.) are included.) I feel the car is easily worth $16,000 and wouldn't sell it for less.
I run the car at 15lbs. of boost and that's all I can handle on the street, only when the weather is dry, which is enough fun for me. I will continue to try and post pic's here however if you're interested you can call me at 253-946-1683 (Seattle area) and I can e-mail pics also. Gotta see pic's to understand the quality of this car.

Another attempt to load pictures.... 100_0569.JPG 100_0568.JPG 100_0564.JPG

Attachments

• 100_0563.JPG
    100_0563.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 877
  • IMG_2654.JPG
    IMG_2654.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 873
  • buick'14.JPG
    buick'14.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 858
  • buick '14.JPG
    buick '14.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 795
I have to say some tasty mods to this beautiful car -- good luck selling..
Thank you. I wanted it to be different without bastardizing its roots too much. Also, most things can be reversed as all the stock parts go with the car.

Update: Made a few changes since original post. Stock rear seat has been returned vs. buckets and subwoofer. Stock high beam headlights have been returned vs. driving lights. The car is now more practical as a daily driver. Price of $15,800 is low from NADA but I'm willing to accept $15,000 if that's where the market is. You couldn't build this car for that. Adding a few more pics.

Attachments

• DSC00734.JPG
    DSC00734.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 247
  • DSC00736.JPG
    DSC00736.JPG
    5.6 MB · Views: 236
  • DSC00723.JPG
    DSC00723.JPG
    5.5 MB · Views: 238
  • DSC00730.JPG
    DSC00730.JPG
    4.7 MB · Views: 220
  • DSC00726.JPG
    DSC00726.JPG
    5.2 MB · Views: 180
Maybe I missed it but who did the motor build?
A local shop called C&D performance machine did all the precision machining and assembly. I did the final assembly myself. They do Buick engines for customers as far away as Texas. One of the few in the area that really knows Buick engines.

I essentially returned the rear factory seats in place of the non functional buckets I've had in there. Never had much usage for a back seat so I had replaced the factory seat with buckets purely for looks. Here's a couple of pics. Let me know if you want more details and I'll provide them. It looks like my picture files are too large to upload?? I can send them to your email if you like.

I essentially returned the rear factory seats in place of the non functional buckets I've had in there. Never had much usage for a back seat so I had replaced the factory seat with buckets purely for looks. Here's a couple of pics. Let me know if you want more details and I'll provide them. It looks like my picture files are too large to upload?? I can send them to your email if you like.

Thanks for the additional pics! Is that amps in the truck area? Also is the car still streetable? Any idea as to the compression and approximate rear wheel hsp? Also is the ac still functional? Has the tranny and gears been upgraded?