87 white limited, 73k, lots of upgrades

martymcsuperfly

87 white limited turbo t, 73k miles, dark red interior, bench seat, column shift, digital dash, good shape inside. White exterior, no rust, black out trim, Gn spoiler, GN wheels, good shape outside. Motor, rebuilt a while back, fully ported heads, cam, welded drivers side header, PI front mount with polished 3 inch tubing, alum. radiator, ac delete, te-45 polished turbo, polished MAF pipe, newer MAF, deltagate wastegate with 2 1/2 hooker downpipe with dump. Newer catback also, 9 inch converter with race trans, hotwired fuel pump, new ECM, new TPS, 42# injectors and chip, ac cowl delete and firewall delete, car hasnt seen any type of weather for at least 10 years. I cant get it run right at this point,idle, and dont want to continue to have it sit. The car has been sitting for about 3 years now. I want to get $7500 for it as it is. I do have pics, but please, serious only. Great car for somebody that knows them. Thanks..

Sorry. The car is just south of Chicago. About 5 miles outside the city. I have to get new underhood pics as I have neatened it up. I will try to post the pics to thread. PM me your email and I will forward some pics out. Thanks

lets see if this works...

Attachments

• buickdside.jpg
    buickdside.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 1,192
Holy cow, it worked! I will post some more here. And, hopefully I can get interior pics tonight.

Attachments

• buickpside.jpg
    buickpside.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 1,191
  • buickfront.jpg
    buickfront.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 1,183
yes, the heater core was gone when I got. But, some dumb kid did it like a slob. I went a head and finished it the right way. The heat and ac are something that this car should never need. This car hasnt seen any type of weather in a decade.

here are some more pics. I am half way tempted to split the car and the motor and trans.

Attachments

• buickinter.jpg
    buickinter.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 1,076
  • buickmtr3.jpg
    buickmtr3.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 1,072
  • buickmtr2.jpg
    buickmtr2.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 1,067
if the price is right, i would split it up. Wheres elwood? I know elmwood? thanks! I really just want to try to get my money back out of it,but still keep the car in good hands!

Great car for the money!!
I love the color combo and that bench/column shift set-up.
Nice job on the firewall and good luck with the sale!
:cool:
Jerry