87 Turbo T All Orig., 18k Nj Salvage "yellow Beige" $6000

GREYIRON

87 TURBO T, 18K MILES. YELLOW BEIGE HARDTOP\SOLID ROOF. BEIGE INTERIOR WITH POWER EVERTHING INC D.S. SEAT. INTERIOR MINT, STILL HAS THAT G.M. INTERIOR SMELL WHEN U OPEN THE DOORS. HEADLINER SAGGING UP FRONT. OVERALL BODY IN GREAT SHAPE, NO BODY OR CHASSIS RUST OR CORROSION ANYWHERE, DOORS HAVE SURFACE RUST AT LOWER SEAM SEAL, BUT NOTHING THAT WOULD NEED METAL\ AND OR PLASTIC REPAIR. DOORS ARE VERY QUIET AND TIGHT AND SMOOTH. THEY HAVE NO WATER OR AIR LEAKS. SEVERAL SMALL DENTS RESULTING FROM CAR BEING STORED 15+YEARS, MINIMAL WORK NEEDED TO PREP FOR FRESH PAINT(BACK HALF OF CAR ORIG. PAINT AND IT SHOWS, FRONT LOOKS LIKE GREAT) SURFACE RUST SPOT ON TRUNK LID, NOT DEEP OR MAJOR REPAIR NEEDED. CAR IS ALL ORIGINAL, DOWN TO AIR AND FUEL FILTER THAT I REPLACED FOR THE FIRST TIME LAST YEAR! RUNS, DRIVES, SHIFTS 100% G80 POSI REAR IS TIGHT! i REPLACED THE ORIGINAL EAGLE GT TIRES LAST YEAR WITH MICHELIN PILOT EXALTO A\S LAST YEAR AS THE ORIGINAL WERE DANGEROUS! THESE TIRES I PUT ON ARE LIKE VELCRO TO THE ROAD. FUEL PUMP IS KINDA LOUD, NO BIGGIE. I DRIVE THE CAR OCCASIONALLY WEATHER PERMITTING. CAR HAS NJ SALVAGE TITLE(REPAIRABLE IF YOU GO THROUGH THE PROCESS) DUE TO FRONT END COLLISION IN '91. FRAME WAS REPLACED AS WELL AS NEEDED SHEETMETAL WITH ALL CORRECT OEM PARTS. PAPERWORK WAS NEVER TAKEN CARE OF, SO THE CAR WAS NEVER DRIVEN SINCE, THIS IS WHEN I BOUGHT IT. I CANT FINISH THIS CAR , SO I AM SELLING IT. REDUCED, NOW ASKING $6000.00 CAR IS IN NW NEW JERSEY. ANY QUESTIONS, PETE (973)919-5600
Edit/Delete Message

$5000
plain and simple, no more phone calls, deposits, b.s. Countrywide wants their money or the garage the car is in will be no more, lol.
Would be willing to sell MAJOR parts as in drivetrain, body assembly or rolling chassis, but priced accordingly so, no i am not open to any other offers below this mark. Car is kept together because its too nice to split up, but it thats what it takes in this market and to pay bills, it will happen. Live goes on. Be respectful in contact please, ive dealt with enough weasels "key kickers" (the guys who click and whack their lives away) and "shadow posters". Any questions, just call or if within reason, come see in NW jersey (close to where PA, NY and NJ meet)
Pete (973)919-5600

no delivery, sorry
some pics are up on gnttype.org, or can get ahold of them and e-mail to you guys or post on here (when i figure the damn process out). car is in nw jersey, can show at most anytime this week. no other concessions, delivery or offers, sorry. if its not exactly what you are looking for and not what your looking to spend, keep surfing! Thanks, Pete

heres a few, a few more to follow.... thanks guys.

Attachments

• 3b95_12.JPG
    3b95_12.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 948
  • 2e11_12.JPG
    2e11_12.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 942
  • 347c_12.JPG
    347c_12.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 941
  • 217e_12.JPG
    217e_12.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 936
  • 8b0d_12.JPG
    8b0d_12.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 942
few more...

Attachments

• 9e11_12.JPG
    9e11_12.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 939
  • 70c5_12.JPG
    70c5_12.JPG
    13.8 KB · Views: 935
  • 632a_12.JPG
    632a_12.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 927
  • 97aa_12.JPG
    97aa_12.JPG
    24.9 KB · Views: 930
  • 849d_0.JPG
    849d_0.JPG
    2.8 KB · Views: 920
and more...

Attachments

• 5031_0.JPG
    5031_0.JPG
    2.6 KB · Views: 917
  • 5ce4_0.JPG
    5ce4_0.JPG
    2.4 KB · Views: 922
  • b130_12.JPG
    b130_12.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 926
  • 566e_12.JPG
    566e_12.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 924
  • aaa4_12.JPG
    aaa4_12.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 922
think thats it, just call or e-mail me please with questions

Attachments

• 5031_0.JPG
    5031_0.JPG
    2.6 KB · Views: 912
  • 7e12_0.JPG
    7e12_0.JPG
    2.3 KB · Views: 909
  • 4958_0.JPG
    4958_0.JPG
    2 KB · Views: 913
  • 4282_12.JPG
    4282_12.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 911
  • b130_12.JPG
    b130_12.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 905
I'll take it bro, please give me a call at: 562-353-0315

I've been trying to call you for a few days now.
Joe

I've never seen one that color. There can't be too many of those around. Good luck with the sale.

If I had more room here I'd snag it myself.

Jim

EDIT: I just re-read the post. It has a salvage title, not an "R" title so it needs to go through state inspection in order to register it. Requires a trip to Trenton, which is no big deal. You're screwed if you don't have good before and after pics, as well as all receipts. Transferring the salvage title to another state can be a huge hassle, depending on the state. Just FYI. I've been through the process many times. Still a great deal if you're willing to go through the hassle.

sorry fellas brought the regal from greyiron a couple days ago new home in connecticut.nice guy to deal with give me all paper work on how this car became salvage very interesting story,i have been doing salvage cars for years,plan on keeping this one.

sorry fellas brought the regal from greyiron a couple days ago new home in connecticut.nice guy to deal with give me all paper work on how this car became salvage very interesting story,i have been doing salvage cars for years,plan on keeping this one.

Cool! Please post pics when you are done cleaning this one up!

Sweet! Good luck with it.

Jim

Thanks "THUTCH" , good to see the car go to a good home, cant wait to see some pics, hope you are satisfied and having a liitle fun with it.

THUTCH was actually the first person of here to come physically see the car, except for local inquiries. He CALLED me, was intersted, we met and made a purchase. Nice guy, straight up, i would definetely do business with him again, i wish it was always this down to earth and cut and dry.

I am amazed by the behavior, b.s. ,"trades", no call-no show, e-mails instead of conversation, offers than vanish into thin air once accepted, bickering, ****-slinging banter that i experienced from a bunch of "men" hiding behind keyboards here. With a few exceptions, i met a few nice members here .(UNDERPRESSURE, nice to chat a few times, ill look u up when i visit fla.)
I miss that damn' regal already, but give me a year or two and ill be searching for another, maybe a project, maybe a nice low mileage car, depending on market and piggybank, lol. Good Luck Guys!