IMG_0314.JPG
IMG_0316.JPG
IMG_0317.JPG
IMG_0319.JPG
IMG_0322.JPG
IMG_0324.JPG
IMG_0325.JPG
IMG_0326.JPG
1987 turbo regal for sale.Clean title,RPO sticker is missing. Most of the performance mods we're already done to the car when I bought it I just improved on them so I will list them as I know. The guy I bought it from knew nothing about it and bought it that way.Numbers matching engine and transmission. Odometer shows 71,000 and some change and I believe this to be true mileage. Engine has been rebuilt as I can see new freeze plugs and ARP head bolts. While the trans was out I replaced the rear main seal and oil pan gasket and could see forged pistons.Has a duttneck intercooler, A TA 49 turbo I had rebuilt by limit engineering less than 500 miles ago,power plate, LSmaf with translator. Caspers cam position cap. New crank sensor.Power plate,42lb injectors,TTchip.scan master and boost controller,3 inch down pipe brand unknown. Hooker cat back,lots of gauges,B&m shifter,line lock,trans rebuilt with ck master rebuild kit,billet drum etc,stage right trans brake,pe tourque convertor rebuilt by Dave husek to his high flow 2800. Inland empire aluminum driveshaft,new front and rear yokes,new Yukon dura grip posi with U.S. standard stock ratio gears,moser axles,qa1 rear adjustable shocks,air bags,new Walbro pump and caspers hot wire. The car runs and shifts very well. It has been repainted before but paint is presentable. someone added the T type emblem and horn button for what reason I don't know. Interior is in great shape.Does of course have some door dings. Now to the things it does need. It does have a high-speed vibration that I suspect is coming from the transmission rear section. I have a thread on this in the transmission section. Most of the drivetrain parts were replaced for this. I had the transmission rebuilt for this reason but the builder could not find any parts Bent although he did not have a lathe to spin them on. Everyone has said it is highly unlikely but I believe this is the problem.it is a speed related vibration that happens on the jackstands at 80 mph plus. I can put my hand on the back section of the transmission and feel it.I no longer have the patience or the time to deal with it. I do drive the car a couple times a week to work. It might not bother some people but I am kind of a perfectionist. The headliner is sagging. The tires are old. They have a DOT date of 2003. AC does work but doesn't hold a charge because the compressor is leaking. New gears do Whine a bit but only have a few hundred miles
them. The body mounts behind the rear tires have some rust on them and I have included pictures of this. I also have all the panels new to fix this that I bought from a member.Car is by no means a rust bucket though, I don't know what's under the paint but I believe it was painted some time ago and I see no cracks or rust coming through etc. The fillers appear oe and have some paint cracks along with rear spoiler. If anyone knows the car please chime in.That is all I can think of at the moment I know I'm forgetting some parts that it has. If that does come with extras that I pulled off the car but they only go with the car.I thought I would list the car here first.Price outside the board will be 10k plus. I would rather sell it to someone that knows what it is and it's value then dealing with the craigslist dummies. But that's where it will go next. I priced the car too sell,not trying to get my money back,trade value is a lot higher.The car is in the high desert area of California my name is Paul my phone number is 760-401-2940 if you have questions please contact me. If you need to ship the car I can assist with loading.

Last edited:
Sale only or would you consider a trade/swap for a 99K mile 2004 BMW 525i (with service records since purchase in 2014 w/ clean CarFax record) that runs like a champ??? New tires, new front brake rotors and pads, Mobil 1 full synthetic oil, current and valid registration/emission. I can do a drive and pick up if required.
140502_0010.jpg
1016729_3792732033666_507210999_n.jpg

Damn if that was 1000mi closer I would already have the trailer hooked up. GLWS it should last about 2 days.

. The body mounts behind the rear tires have some rust on them and I have included pictures of this. I also have all the panels new to fix this that I bought from a member.Car is by no means a rust bucket though, I don't know what's under the paint but I believe it was painted some time ago and I see no cracks or rust coming through etc.The car is in the high desert area of California.

Do you know where the car was originally from or where it got the above mentioned rust?

Only history I know of the car is the carfax which only goes back to 1992 and that was in Wisconsin till 93,then it picks up again in vegas 2003,I bought it in 2014 in vegas and the guy knew nothing about the car at all.

I really wouldn't see why you would have a problem driving it there,I've been driving it to work 100 miles round trip,besides the annoying vibration the heater core sprung a leak and I'm in the middle of replacing now.

Heater works again. Ttt. Maybe I should raise the price. A lot of car for the money. If someone drove it they would buy it.