87 Turbo buick with 406 alum heads

JUSTAV6

Getting High On PSI
I'm not sure where to put this ad, But heres some info on the engine , The car is a 87 T moon roof very little rust in the DS door when you open it, Needs a little work head liner very little body work it a nice car its Dark Mec Blue with the Camel int,, No power seats colm shift, pw,pl,ps, Stock posi, have mis engine parts that will go with it,, Looking to get aleast $3000 for just the Body and $6000 with engine or trade for FAST ATV or nice Lifted truck, Please let me know what you got,

1975 817 400 rwo bolt,, 30over cast flat tops pistons, 5.7 rods, 10 10 stock cast crank, 1500 on short block 500 ,iles on heads,, Heads are Performer RPM alum 64cc,, RPM airgap intake three weeks old,, 750 holley reworked,, headers 3" exst with two chamber flowmasters, Has newer sep belt sys, Mally coil billt dis, Trans is a 350th with B&M shift kit 3000 holeshot stall, Works great,, cam is a Isky meaga cam 284dur with a 485 lift chopy ide souda killer,, Engine has tons of power never over reved I rebuilt it for a family member a year ago and it sat 8 months and I got it and put it in my turbo buick and I need to sell it so I can put a 3.8 back in it,, Will sell ready to run or sell with out heads,, Make me a good offer,, Or willing to trade for a FAST ATV,, HONDA,, ?????? email me with what you got ,, I live in Three RIVERS Mich, Still in the car and can hear run and I'll take ya for a ride,, Will see the car too or trade for Nice 4x4 truck or a nice 5.0 stang,,
blafler87@yahoo.com, or call my cell 269-506-5465 PLEASE NO TIRE KICKERS,
Thanks,