87 TType grey/grey unmolested ALL STOCK!

EightSecV6

MDBL
155,000 miles but you'd never know it! The car is definately driver quality as it sits or PERFECT for a restoration as you drive.The car is mechanically sound despite the mileage.There was a small dent in the drivers rear 1/4 that had a rust spot the size of a 50 cent piece where it had been bare metal. I had this spot cut out and a new piece of metal welded in about 4"x4". The rocker panel had a small spot in it as well, we cut a rust free rocker from another car and welded it in as well and finished the body work.

-Absolutey complete and doesnt need any rare or difficult to find parts. I originally bought this car as a drive but have too many already.

- The body has only been painted once and needs to be repainted now. The car is solid, it is not loaded up with bondo.

-The interior is very nice and doesnt show any wear, steering wheel is nice and we installed brand new carpet.

-The car is absolutely stock except for a drop in K&N, a valve cover breather and has not been abused.You will be hard pressed to even find one of these cars unmodified any more.

-Transmission shifts firm and is the correct Grand National transmission

-Positraction rear end

-stock UNCURBED wheels.

-The A/C needs to be charged, the antenna is broken but the factory radio still works like a champ. The left front filler is busted too but I have these available NEW GM!The car needs odds and ends but it is complete and really doesnt need anything at all if you are looking for a daily driver. It is worth WAY more in parts alone but I cant bring myself to part it out, it is too nice.
$5200 trades considered!
Call me or email me with any questions

Attachments

• gray1.jpg
    gray1.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 1,227
  • gray2.jpg
    gray2.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 1,208
  • gray3.jpg
    gray3.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 1,199
  • gray4.jpg
    gray4.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 1,187
  • gray5.jpg
    gray5.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 1,189
didnt it sale on ebay?i seen it had bidded up to around 4800....a friend of mine was interested in it....he also bought the white t off of you around 2 months ago.

didnt it sale on ebay?i seen it had bidded up to around 4800....a friend of mine was interested in it....he also bought the white t off of you around 2 months ago.

The winning bidder could not get full payment to me in the time alloted by the auction. I dont want to relist it for another $50 for another tire kicker.

turbo t

hey hows it going,i was just wondering what kind of trades were you considering for the buick??

dam dam dam--thats just the kind of car I'm looking for as a daily driver--could we work out a payment plan so my wife doesn't find out--I'd have to tell her oh that old buick in the driveway was given to me by an old lady at work for some work I need to do on her house--LOL

155,000 miles but you'd never know it! The car is definately driver quality as it sits or PERFECT for a restoration as you drive.The car is mechanically sound despite the mileage.There was a small dent in the drivers rear 1/4 that had a rust spot the size of a 50 cent piece where it had been bare metal. I had this spot cut out and a new piece of metal welded in about 4"x4". The rocker panel had a small spot in it as well, we cut a rust free rocker from another car and welded it in as well and finished the body work.

-Absolutey complete and doesnt need any rare or difficult to find parts. I originally bought this car as a drive but have too many already.

- The body has only been painted once and needs to be repainted now. The car is solid, it is not loaded up with bondo.

-The interior is very nice and doesnt show any wear, steering wheel is nice and we installed brand new carpet.

-The car is absolutely stock except for a drop in K&N, a valve cover breather and has not been abused.You will be hard pressed to even find one of these cars unmodified any more.

-Transmission shifts firm and is the correct Grand National transmission

-Positraction rear end

-stock UNCURBED wheels.

-The A/C needs to be charged, the antenna is broken but the factory radio still works like a champ. The left front filler is busted too but I have these available NEW GM!The car needs odds and ends but it is complete and really doesnt need anything at all if you are looking for a daily driver. It is worth WAY more in parts alone but I cant bring myself to part it out, it is too nice.
$5200 trades considered!
Call me or email me with any questions

Nice car.. great price

Bill, how close are you to I-95? I'm located a good ways away from you in NC, I don't get back from Afghanistan for another 2 weeks, if you still have it I might be interested in making the trip north. I have the cash too.