87 T..

Great find! Welcome to the wonderful world of T! You have a long road ahead to get her back in top running condition but it'll be worth every drop of blood!

Thats a good find. Those mirrors are rare, and better than the manual remote adjustable ones that break.

I know they did not make "T-type" in 1987, they only made "T".

1987 T-type's, RPO code Y56 were produced during the 1987 regular production model year - beginning in August 1986. attached are some window stickers for 1987 T-type's (T package).

1987 WE4 (Turbo-T) model was announced 13 Nov '86 with production to begin about December 8th. product bulletin is attached with some WE4 window stickers.

Now you know - share the info with others if & when the topic comes up in conversation.

Attachments

• 1987 T-Type WSticker HP404512.JPG
    1987 T-Type WSticker HP404512.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 36
  • 1987 T-Type WSticker HP421575.JPG
    1987 T-Type WSticker HP421575.JPG
    890.3 KB · Views: 35
  • 1987 T-Type WSticker HP424168.JPG
    1987 T-Type WSticker HP424168.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 34
  • 1987 T-Type WSticker HP437566.JPG
    1987 T-Type WSticker HP437566.JPG
    178.7 KB · Views: 35
  • WE4 Product Bulletin_15Nov86.jpg
    WE4 Product Bulletin_15Nov86.jpg
    6.7 MB · Views: 33
  • 1987 WE4 WSticker HP427548.JPG
    1987 WE4 WSticker HP427548.JPG
    796.1 KB · Views: 32
  • 1987 WE4 WSticker HP428347.JPG
    1987 WE4 WSticker HP428347.JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 30
Hey it’s my first post, I pulled a turbo Buick out of a bush this am and I guess it’s pretty special.. I was wondering if you’s would be able to help tell me what I got. It’s an 87 T with 69kms. I have a collection of g body’s and needed a regal. I guess I’ll post a pic and I have an understanding that it’s pretty rare. That being said it was hands down the most expensive bush car I have ever bought. It’s
I really hate to see a member, especially a new member get screwed over like this. Bet the seller is having surf & turf tonight and be laughing all the way to the bank. Even though they are Canadian dollars. Being such a caring and thoughtful guy I'll give you the $1500 you paid for it and even come pick it up!

What are the chances that you got the original Canadian window sticker with the car. That would be interesting to see !!

Sorry I have been busy, I haven’t even looked at the car I just unloaded it.

I will attach a few more photos and I’ll look at some numbers later on when I get time but thanks very much for the detailed informations.

4889BB96-4794-410A-B7D9-A4CC028DC7F1.jpeg
B208B911-8AF4-4F62-8CF3-40665E0C1A86.jpeg
02A98FA1-1A1D-4D53-9D3E-B57D504C3190.jpeg

that interior is pretty darn good , for being in the bush!
And what's wrong with being in the bush?

Would be funny if he puts a new battery in and it starts right up. Got to wonder how someone could treat a rare car like this. A good cleaning, new headliner, bumper fillers and this has the makings of a real gem. Nice color too, wonder if it can be buffed out to a decent shine. If he has a nice garage for winter maybe Vader can lend him his nephew. lol.

that bird should have never been in the bush , how's that sang go a bird in the hand is better than two in the bush , or having your bird in the bush :p

And what's wrong with being in the bush?

Would be funny if he puts a new battery in and it starts right up. Got to wonder how someone could treat a rare car like this. A good cleaning, new headliner, bumper fillers and this has the makings of a real gem. Nice color too, wonder if it can be buffed out to a decent shine. If he has a nice garage for winter maybe Vader can lend him his nephew. lol.

*****I'm thinking some NuFinish and that bad boy looks new!!!! There's a guy in my area who has a GN that is all beat to crap. Full of coffee cups and fast food wrappers, etc.. Several of us who own GN's have tried to buy the car off him but he refuses to sell. Seems to run ok. Quite honestly, the OP's pics of that car look a LOT better than our local GN's guys non bush car! :)

*****I'm thinking some NuFinish and that bad boy looks new!!!! There's a guy in my area who has a GN that is all beat to crap. Full of coffee cups and fast food wrappers, etc.. Several of us who own GN's have tried to buy the car off him but he refuses to sell. Seems to run ok. Quite honestly, the OP's pics of that car look a LOT better than our local GN's guys non bush car! :)
You guys could pay a nice chick to tell him she'd go out with him if he'd clean it up, 99.9% effective. Bet that would get him off his caboose.

I’m not attached to this car in anyway, if a guy wanted to come buy it. I’m not going to advertise it but if anyone sees this post and wanted to know more or see it in person feel free to send a PM.. I don’t have a price in mind but I’ll say that I’m in deeper then it sounds on this car..I wouldn’t take 5k.