87 T..

Gbodychris

Hey it’s my first post, I pulled a turbo Buick out of a bush this am and I guess it’s pretty special.. I was wondering if you’s would be able to help tell me what I got. It’s an 87 T with 69kms. I have a collection of g body’s and needed a regal. I guess I’ll post a pic and I have an understanding that it’s pretty rare. That being said it was hands down the most expensive bush car I have ever bought. It’s

Attachments

• 216345C9-081D-4CFE-905F-EC2FF975C028.jpeg
    216345C9-081D-4CFE-905F-EC2FF975C028.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 100
It's a fish story till we see pictures of it in the bush.good find an save.post a side picture.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I’m for real. I don’t Bs.. I’m here for informations. My friend was buying a Lemans and I spotted the rear Chrome from a regal through a tarp. I need a regal for my collection and asked the fella if I could uncover the car.. I bought it. I went this morning and started cutting trees and clearing the area. I hooked it too my truck with a chain and pulled it out backwards. Loaded it and brought it home..(5 min drive)

Attachments

• BE91A366-BEBC-48FD-9A8A-2D279A180B3D.jpeg
    BE91A366-BEBC-48FD-9A8A-2D279A180B3D.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 163
Out.

I also now realize I could have done this in one post.. I only use reddit. This is my first forum.

Attachments

• 797E5D7D-2851-4C95-8965-50FF2C2BAF55.jpeg
    797E5D7D-2851-4C95-8965-50FF2C2BAF55.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 132
  • 4A271582-D0B9-4874-B7DE-12E7FD48D10B.jpeg
    4A271582-D0B9-4874-B7DE-12E7FD48D10B.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 132
Nice !!! Regal with the "T" package & vinyl roof but doesn't seem to be a Regal Limited !! Its also rare to have the chrome mirrors. Oh & no G80 (posi). Its a really nice car & looks to be in overall good condition with no serious rust issues! Where about in Canada are you?

its looks to have limited badges on the landau top and those are 84 or 85 wheels and its a Canadian export car with z49 rpo code and French on the spid label
nice find !!

I'm also new at this so what is "Z49" ?

Nice solid car you found.

Looks to be 84 or 85. What year is it ?

I'm also new at this so what is "Z49" ?

Nice solid car you found.

Looks to be 84 or 85. What year is it ?
its the rpo code on spid trunk label for cars exported to Canada I know only 441 86 GN's and 1695 87's to canada unsure on T's ore T types

It’s an 87 and I’m in Ontario It’s pretty solid but sat for very long for sure. Thank yous for the information. It’s all stock, even the stock floor mats, it’s got the stock exhaust still.. I do believe he said 25 years it was sitting. It wasn’t on grass so that probably saved it.. still has snow tires on it.

You scored well !! It must have been stored inside for much of that time or it would have dissolved by now. One of my Buick's dissolved by being parked on my parents driveway outside south of the Toronto area. When you decide to upgrade the exhaust ... I have a good home for the one that's on there now ;)

Congratulations on your purchase and Welcome to the forum...

An '87 Regal Limited with the Y56 "T" package would have a VIN beginning as 1G4GM....

An '87 Regal 2 DR COUPE with the Y56 "T" package would have a VIN beginning as 1G4GJ....

Low option base Regal with the Turbo package, nice dual chrome mirrors, and a nice padded roof option.

Most likely spare wheels with snows go back and find the '87 T wheels. :cool:

The emblem on the back that says ICK now is appropriate but hard to find, too bad it didn't survive, it looks like mine.... ;)

Original exhaust and hood emblem are pluses, post up some interior pics. :)

get some 303 vinyl protectant to rejuvenate that landau top ASAP keep it firm and supple LOL last time I had something firm and supple was high school :p
do not use armorall its a horrible product and petroleum based and in the long run ruins things

So it’s kind of a sleeper car, I noticed it has aluminum drums and it’s got bench and column shift. I dig that. It’s a J in the vin.

hell ya that is my dream other car and the landau top , your a prick LOL

of what the interior or the drums LOL I would like to see the interior