87 T with astroroof

Odo shows 64500, don't know if it is real or 164500 but it is straight enough and clean enough in the hidden areas that it could be 64500.

Yes, the original RPO is there. I need to get a picture and post it so y'all can see it.

Yes, it was converted prior to me. Sorry, I should have stated that before but totally forgot. Thank you for the questions!

I was wondering about trades because I have an '87 Limited that is about the exact same color with the GNX exterior kit. It has the original dark blue Limited interior and column shift, but I would like to have the astroroof and console shift.

Sounds interesting, just need to see it, know what you are thinking for a trade.

Let me know your thoughts.

Pictures

Here is some pictures of the trunk tag.

I really do not think there has ever been a panel replaced on this car.

DSC02596.JPG

DSC02598.JPG

Sounds interesting, just need to see it, know what you are thinking for a trade.

Let me know your thoughts.

It depends on the straightness of the body. There are a lot of pricey pieces on my car so I would definitely be looking for a little cash.

Attachments

• moz-screenshot-22.jpg
    moz-screenshot-22.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 1,483
I appreciate it, but I really cannot do something like that right now. I am selling more than looking to buy.

I understand about pricey parts tho!

Honestly, you have a nice car with some great mods that I like, it just isn't for me right now as I like the console and sport seats over the limited style.

Pics, wet...

I had to pull the Buick out of the garage so I could work on the SVX today, and it rained. So, what better way to show off a nice car but wet :)

Pics taken today:

DSC02611.JPG

DSC02614.JPG

DSC02617.JPG

DSC02618.JPG

DSC02619.JPG

DSC02620.JPG

DSC02621.JPG

there are only a few things in life that look good dripping wet.......................:eek::eek:

More?

Thank you all for the compliments on the car!

Yesterday I got to head home early and decided to replace the steering components that were due. I want things to get better on the car and to keep on making it right. I replaced both inner tie-rods and the idler arm, greased all the zirks and went over the underside to make sure no leaks were popping up from the motor. Afterward I had an alignment done and the car drives straight and true.

Drove it to work today and this car really drives well! So far several people have come to my office to ask me about it. I don't have a for sale sign in it, they were just commenting on the looks and the "I always wanted one of those" statements.

Just an FYI: I may be interested in trading for a project car, but it would have to be a T-Top car with NO RUST and cash would need to come from your side. Not looking for a perfect car.

I'm gonna come up your way and try to see the car this weekend, i got a friend that is heading up that direction i'd be catching a ride with. Let me know if it's possible and i'd need directions to where you're at. Talk to ya soon.

I'm gonna come up your way and try to see the car this weekend, i got a friend that is heading up that direction i'd be catching a ride with. Let me know if it's possible and i'd need directions to where you're at. Talk to ya soon.

Nascar

I will PM you my contact info.

Looking forward to you stopping by!

Paul

I went up to see the car over that weekend and i was very pleased with what i saw, heard, smelled, and could feel. The car was just as the seller had described on here and was honest about the car. He took the time to thoroughly go over quite a few things about the car, which i had found him to be upfront and honest to deal with.

The car does look better in person than in the photos even tho the pics are pretty high quality they don't beat seeing it with your own eyes up close and personal. It started right up without having to touch the gas pedal and there wasn't any leaks or any kind of smoke coming from anywhere on the car. The engine was running strong and didnt have any idle surges. Even after a good 10 minutes or more of the car running there wasn't any change in how the car ran. As the engine was safely being brought up to higher rpm's by the seller, it never once fell on it's face.

I'm so glad i took my time with looking around for a car, that i found what i really wanted. Sorry there was a couple speed bumps in the deal paul, but it ended up working out. I just left you a pm paul asking you some things.
Have a wonderful day

The car was sold to me and it's at it's new home alittle more south west in Tx. So it's not available any longer. Last night ( Oct 30th ) the transport service delivered the car to it's new home and earlier today i've had a few people say to me that it's a nice car.