87 T-Type 4 sale KY

slowgrey87

1987 Grey T-Type, Maroon interior, 110,000 miles. Interior is in really good shape. Bucket seats and console shift. New headliner. New Extreme Automatics street\strip transmision and Neil Chance 3000 non-lockup stall. Trans and stall have about 2500 miles on them. Power Windows, Power Locks, 134 a a/c conversion. Power trunk release, Cruise Control, It was a 1 wheel peel car. Grubbs performance installed new Auburn posi unit and all new bearings and seals. Has adjustable accuator, Voltage booster, Throtle enhancer, piller mounter boost gauge. Car runs and drives great.
It has t-type wheels on it, missing center caps, of corse. Also I have a set of 15 inch wheels that look like GTX wheels 2 with 27 X 10inch hoosier quicktime pro and 2 with spent nitto's

What it needs,
1. Paint, Clear is peeling off.

2. Exhaust, Leaking bad when I bought it 3 years ago and cut it off at the bottom of the downpipe. Have not figured out yet what DP and turbo I was going to run so had not put on anything yet.

3. Passenger side upper control arm bushing.

4. New home, Just found out that I have a baby on the way so I know I can not bring it back to its glory for quite some time.

Asking $5900.00 obo have put about $3500 in it in the last 10k miles

Still working on the pictures. I have not been able to get off from work before dark at all this week. Hoping to do so today. Weekend at the latest.

Thanks,
Shawn

pictures

Pic's have been sent. If anyone was missed send me your email address and I will get them to you.

Thanks,
Shawn