87 t top gn, body and frame, 3000.00 , 30 min south of chicago

skew

87 Buick gn
T tops
75k miles
Originally from Orlando
INTERIOR IS AVAILABLE! Not included at that price,
This was going to be built for tsm. Have 90% all stock stuff that came out that is available.
Have Original engine from car available, and is healthy.
No rust, paint is very glassy.
Hartline glass hood is available.
Please call if interested in getting pics, I am not on here often so do not catch pm's.
Price is 3000.00
PLEASE no daydreamers, have tons of people that want to talk all day and get all kinds of pics and then all of a sudden they are tight on money! You must have a way to come get this car. This will make a super nice race car! Reason for sale is to keep lawyers paid in battle with ex, fighting to retain 50/50 shared parenting. Would not sell if this was not the case. Again as title says, body and frame!!!
cell is 815-342-8509
Thanks, Jason

Last edited:
pics and more details. What would it take to get it running, just a trans and engine put back in? looking to build a driver.

So 3K for just the body + frame correct.....interior is extra,engine extra ,trans extra whats the price for everything

I have prolly over 20k in buick stuff,
As ad says please call, I have tons of people wanting to message for days about every little part and of course no intent to buy.
If any one is interested, has the money, has means to get the car, pick up the phone and hit me up.
815-342-8509 cell

Ok,
Check this out guys, going old school here, 815-342-8509, that is a cell number
I work about 50 hours a week then have my son 65 hours a week, I just don't stay on here to pm back and forth, a 10 min phone call will get more accomplished then 5 days of pm's.
I have pics, but please only if
You have the money,
Have a a way to get the car,
Do not need to get wife or financial advisor involved,
Do not want to talk about 5 other cars you are looking at that are way cheaper,
Are not going to consume days of my time then offer me half of what I want, no 1500 won't take it whoever offered that! Lmao
You are looking for what is in the ad, in other words this is not a hard top, or t type,
Understand this is not a turn key driver,
Read the ad that other parts are available, that means the motor is not free,
Do not to need to hear how you are going to sell you rusted out t type some day and at some point your money will be right,
Please do not ask me to assemble car, there are other cars on here for sale that are drivers,
This is only some of the silly stuff I have heard, this is great looking car that will make someone a great project to build a race car, pro touring, or a driver.
Clean title, car was originally from Orlando, I bought it 7 years ago and it stays in my garage.

So if you need a clean body and need other parts please hit me up, I will work a sweet deal out for someone,
815-342-8509 cell

I have cash. What condition is the entire interior in? If near show quality, shoot me a price and let's see what we can do.