87 t for sale

gmpower

Anybody know anything about the 1987 white T for sale on the San Jose Craigslist? The seller says 53k miles all stock except for rims. Chrome package and I think grey interior. Just wondering if anybody on here went to look at it.

87 T

Don't Waste Your Time. Gmpower Like I Told U I Just Bought Mine But Before That I Was Going To Get This One, We He Wanted 10k A Couple Of Months Ago. First He Told Me The Miles Were 52k Original But When I Seen The Car It Look More Like 152k. I Asked For A Carfax And He Kept Saying He Couldn't Find It. After Seeing The Car He Calls Me Up A Couple Weeks Later And Says He Thought The Miles Are 52k Original Because He Bought The Car From An Old Lady Who Bought It From The Lot And Didn't Think She Could Put That Many Miles On It But Yeah It Could Be 152k. I Don't Know Why He Is Still Posting It With Those Miles. So Yeah Don't Waste Your Time.

Ok thanks, 510TURBO. Not exactly what I am looking for anyway as I would have to convert it to a W02 package to fit my preference.. but for 7500 it would have been a good deal if the miles and condition were legit.

man!!!

just seen it on craigslist and came on here to see if it was one of you guys selling.. was it in really bad condition as far as the body and int? or was it just a shady deal all the way around?

Don't Waste Your Time. Gmpower Like I Told U I Just Bought Mine But Before That I Was Going To Get This One, We He Wanted 10k A Couple Of Months Ago. First He Told Me The Miles Were 52k Original But When I Seen The Car It Look More Like 152k. I Asked For A Carfax And He Kept Saying He Couldn't Find It. After Seeing The Car He Calls Me Up A Couple Weeks Later And Says He Thought The Miles Are 52k Original Because He Bought The Car From An Old Lady Who Bought It From The Lot And Didn't Think She Could Put That Many Miles On It But Yeah It Could Be 152k. I Don't Know Why He Is Still Posting It With Those Miles. So Yeah Don't Waste Your Time.

People like this need to hung by their balls!

the body is pretty straight, driver's seat needs help, just a high mileage car i would give him 6500.