87 T for sale

Nojug

I have a Silver 87 T with burgandy interior t-tops, every option except for power drivers seat. Car has 136k and change, motor was rebuilt approx 2k miles ago std bore, std crank, stock turbo pistons, new oil pump, double roller chain, ruggles 204-214 cam, bowl work done on cylinder heads, arp head bolts, upgraded stock rockers. The car has new Walbro 340 pump and hot wire kit from racetronix, 50lb injectors, TTA intercooler w/ dutt neck, TE-60 turbo, 3in SS THDP, 2 1/2 ATR SS exhaust. Rebuilt stock trans w JW shift kit and Del trans 2800 stall converter. DS safty loop, pinion snubber, new rear brakes and shocks, Auto Meter Phantom boost, water temp and oil press gauges. Also has set of brand new M/T radials on car and car comes with a set of near mint T wheels. Car ran 12.51@109 on only trip to tack on 15psi and pump gas. Interior and paint are 7 out of 10

* If I left something out please ask:)

* Will E-mail pics of car to anyone interested

9,000.00 OBO

does the car have rust issues ?and if so where?how does the undercarriage look as far as rust and oil leaks?does the body have any dents and so on?what would the car need to be a 10 out of 10?how is the seat covers and carpet?

I will send you pics I will have to split it up into a couple of Emails, the car does not leak anything, one small dent in pass side quarter panel will see in pics, normal surface rust on under carriage, no rot, seats and carpet are in good sahpe no rips or tears, stains, etc.

i cant view the pictures...it keeps wanting me to put in a username and password....is there another way i can view them?

I will try to email again, I sent the Email to myself and it works fine, sorry not to computer savy.

is there any other way you can send me the pictures....that is a link to a website than im not able to use.