87 Non turbo T with turbo hood, rusty trusty driver

gn4u2c

Yes Its fast no you can't
Buyer flaked out . Back up for sale $2,200 want it gone before it starts snowing and I have to fight moving it around.

160k, doors, decklid have usual rust,as well as passenger rocker, pretty loaded. runs perfect, trans was rebuilt a few yrs ago, posi rear, this is my personal beater car. just don't need it with 4 gn's sitting here. $2,500 cash new fillers painted white and included, the paint is dead shot on the car, but lots of beater life left, I would not hesitate to drive it anywhere. body man could mud it up and squirt it and you got a cool car to drive cheap.

Attachments

• 87t1.png
    87t1.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 321
  • 87t2.png
    87t2.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 321
  • 87t3.png
    87t3.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 322
  • 87t4.png
    87t4.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 300
  • 87t5.png
    87t5.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 272
  • 87t6.png
    87t6.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 281
Last edited:
160k, doors, decklid have usual rust,as well as passenger rocker, pretty loaded. runs perfect, trans was rebuilt a few yrs ago, posi rear, this is my personal beater car. just don't need it with 4 gn's sitting here. $2,500 cash new fillers painted white and included, the paint is dead shot on the car, but lots of beater life left, I would not hesitate to drive it anywhere. body man could mud it up and squirt it and you got a cool car to drive cheap.

Where are you located?

I'm in the process of moving and I'm actually moving to TX and I'm taking the car with. I I do need your address again please and thank you Sir.

Last edited:
well after 2 months of screwing around with Nelson, who changed jobs 3 times, moved 2 times had a grandmother die and a brother all in the last 2 months I'm done with the excuses.

Car is back for sale want it gone asap. don't want to deal with moving it around all winter. $2,200 come get it !!!!!!!!!